• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What colour is Tara's hair?

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I know it sounds like an obvious question, but sometimes her hair seems honey blonde and then other times it seems light brown. Which is it?

Is Tara a blonde or a brunette?

BuffyBot22

Scooby
I think she started out honey blonde but then her hair got a little darker toward the end like a dirty blonde/very light brown.

When we were first introduced to Tara, she obviously had fake blonde highlights. Once those grew out she was a honey blonde then turned into that dirty blonde/very light brown.
I'm sure she was coloring her hair with that transition. But blondes that are already on the darker side can often transition to a light brown/brown/sometimes even dark brown naturally.
I know both my parents transitioned from blonde to brown naturally.

buffy1990

"Every now and then, people surprise you."
I tend to remember her as a blonde, but looking at pictures of her she seems more brunette. Maybe a brunette who occasionally goes for the blonde highlights!

DeadlyDuo

Scooby

So it turns out that, with the exception of one of the promo photos (though it could be the lighting), Tara actually has light to dark BROWN hair!

W

WillowFromBuffy

Tara's hair is beautiful, but nobody can seriously believe that those highlights are natural, said the blonde :p

Top Bottom