• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What do you think Willow speak is?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Anya used to love playing this game, it was also classified as, 'how to avoid burn marks on the carpet'.
How do you think Willow got to where she is in the realms of witchcraft?

She would tell Xander she wanted a shiny coin to teach him stuff,
but what she really did was practice mind control on him
she even gave him an answer or two, so he'd be back for more.

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Would you mind clarifying what this thread is?

As it is placed in games I can only assume it is a game of some sort?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Possibly it could loosely be described as a game for other members to say what gave Willow the powers to be a witch.

I looked at the other thread in this section and not many are what can be described as a game. Though they would come
under the headings of making a list.

If you want to delete the thread then do so, but don't ask me to make a link to it as I don't understand how that works.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Well, if you go by the Jasmine Theory, Jasmine wanted Angel to get his soul back, so ensured by unknown means that Willow would have sufficient Mana and Magic ability points to cast the Ritual of Restoration. Or, because I hate the Jasmine Maximalist Theory, persuaded the other Powers to endow a witch within the Last Slayers circle of friends, that she used for her own purposes. We know both Amy and Tara appear to have inherited magical ability, Wil has no known magical ancestors. So, election seems to work.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
So Willow did it the hard and some may say yukky way, she would say she would teach Xander how to do trigonometry, that often resulted with Willow pointing to a set of figures saying look, that proves what I've been saying. That was guaranteed to cause Xander to stare at those figures for an hour or so, in the meantime Willow would concentrate on one of Xanders ears and magically cause a hair to grow in the ear. Over the course of a year he might become a playpal for werewolf Oz.
Considerate person our Will.

Top Bottom