• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What does Fred bring to the team?

Wesxfred

You know what they say about payback...
So a couple of weeks ago I sent an email to the Angel on top podcast and they replied in their latest episode (3x5 Fredless)

This is what I sent:
Hey Guys. I'm Izzy and I live in England. I'm 14 years old and I absolutely LOVE your buffy and Angel podcasts so much!!! This is just a quick question, but in the episode, ‘Fredless’ Fred explains that Angel is the champion, Cordy is the heart, Wesley is the brains and Gunn is the Muscle, so my question is, what is Fred? I honestly think that she is more of the heart (especially because of what happens in later seasons) but she would also be the brains. I'm just interested to know what you think she is.

I would now like to open the question here. What do you think? What does Fred bring to the team? Answer below x
😄😄

Feigenbunny

Master of Chaos
wow, that was your question? cool! i just finished listening to that one and I think I have to agree with what the hosts said. Fred is the brains but in a different way to Wesley because of her amazing science knowledge and she is able to link what she knows about the laws of science to wesleys demonology knowledge which is really useful.

TriBel

Scooby
"Soul" and "Moral Core" works for me and I guess they're similar - spiritual/secular synonyms as it were. Kinda makes sense that she combines with Illyria who as God/Emperor is the LAW (upper case necessary) and, over time, softens her. I always link Fred to Kathy, Liam's sister, and his father makes a point of her goodness and her innocence.

Top Bottom