• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Question What Fanfics Should I Read? (Spuffy)

IndianaSolo221

Potential
Hey guys...I finally broke and decided to check out Elysian Fields. I've known of its existence since I joined the Buffy Boards, but I wasn't sure I wanted to join since I'm typically picky about fanfiction...well...I broke. I love reading Spuffy, and I haven't been able to find any good fics that I haven't already read, so I joined Elysian Fields.

I'm not the greatest when it comes to navigating websites, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to recommend some Elysian Fields fanfics for me to read. I'm also up for a little book club if anyone wants to read with me. I enjoy reading works that are based strongly in canon, but I'm interested in those that are canon divergent, as long as the characters aren't too OOC. I usually only read Spuffy, but I love works that develop the other characters for a good subplot or two.

Many thanks for all your recommendations! ❤

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Ooh, that's a tall order, buddy! :D

A Different Kind of Hell by OffYourBird - Jumping through Glory's tower portal, Buffy and Spike find themselves in a hell dimension they never expected. One that looks suspiciously like 1880's London. Will they find a way back home? Will the truth behind William the Bloody, at last, make itself known? Will Buffy ever stop butchering the Queen's English? Join them and find out.

A Different Kind of Love by Wonder and Ashes - An off-hand comment from Spike about Riley gradually makes Buffy realize that she’s the Slayer, and doesn’t need a boyfriend hanging around to make her life more complicated. If she’s going to fall in love, it’s going to happen all on its own without her trying. Oneshot.

Beloved in Blood by Holly - Season 3, Lover's Walk. Spike returns to Sunnydale to kill the Slayer. He’s just too drunk to do it properly and ends up getting himself into the deep without even realizing it. Perhaps worst of all, he has no memory of his actions the next day.

Cursed by Sunalso - S2 AU. Following the vampire attack on Sunnydale High in 'School Hard,' Buffy and Drusilla find themselves switching bodies every night between sunset and sunrise. Who do you become when you walk far more than a mile in your enemy's shoes?

Fated by dreamweaver - A hundred and forty-seven days after Spike dies in the Hellmouth, a grieving Buffy returns to Sunnydale.

Spirit Indestructible by Passion4Spike - Season 5. Begins with ‘Spiral’ in the abandoned gas station, and goes *far* off-canon almost immediately.
When Dawn makes the ultimate sacrifice to save her sister, friends, and the world, Buffy’s mind snaps. When Buffy's friends give up hope of her ever recovering, and become afraid that she’ll turn violent and uncontrollable, they call in the Council to help. Fearing what the Council will do, Spike, forgotten and ignored by her friends, steps in. Will he be able to reach the Slayer when no one else could? Will he be able to keep her out of the hands of the Council and away from her ‘helpful’ friends? How much heartbreak, guilt, and failure can one girl stand before her indestructible spirit finally resigns the fight and gives up hope?

The Littlest Summers by Wonder and Ashes - In which Dawn arrives in season 1, and instead becomes a weird but intelligent ten year old who thinks Spike is the best thing since sliced bread. Oneshot.

Welcome to the Hellmouth! Part Deux by OffYourBird - It's been 20 years since the Hellmouth closed, and Buffy has realized that awakening the Potentials has had a vicious side effect. Or rather, several. Left with the choice to either lead or follow as the current present gets erased, Buffy risks everything to go back to the Hellmouth... and back to the one being she thought she'd never see again.

'Til Undeath Do Us Part by spikeslovebite - Season 6. Buffy never ended things with Spike during ‘As You Were', so the Spuffy sex-a-thon is still going strong. With their wedding only days away, a misguided Anya demands that Willow do a spell to ‘curb' Xander's urges. What happens when Willows magic goes oh-so-predictably awry?

A Thousand Years by Wonder and Ashes - Shared dreams between Buffy and Spike lead to knowledge of what happened in the past – and open new doors leading to a potential future together, if they’re able to not make the same mistakes as their ancestors.

A Twisted Welcome by Oracleholly - My twisted take on "Welcome to the Hellmouth." Buffy is not as "retired" as she claims to her Watcher and has a spy of her own.

And Here We Go Round Again by Megan - Following on from the end of As You Were. Spike, devastated by Buffy's rejection, finds solace in a bottle shared with Anya and finds his unlife turned completely on its head. He finds that vengeance might not be for losers after all as he is thrust into the opportunity of a lifetime. But can he convince Buffy to take the risk?

Avocation by Enigmaticblue - The gypsies cursed the wrong vampire, and by the time they rectify their mistake, Spike has been fundamentally altered. Now, the Slayer needs help stopping the apocalypse, and there's only one man for the job. Of course, he's not real interested in taking it. Begins around Becoming, Part 2.

Back Track by AuthoressNebula - And so our tale begins. Set the night following a girl's death and a trip through a portal (Season 7, Get It Done), four Scoobies meet in the kitchen for what they think will be a sad, uneventful night of coffee and memories. It probably would've been, too. That is, if they hadn't wanted to go back and change the past so desperately that they decided to try time travel.

Beg the Liquid Red by Eurydice - A night out to try and forget Angel's meddling in her life leads Buffy down a different path than the one she had planned. Old faces are like new again, and what's new is most definitely old.

Black Satin Voices by Eurydice - When Willow is kidnapped by strangers with a mysterious agenda, Buffy is forced to chase after them to New Orleans, with a reluctant Spike along for the ride. Set S4-5.

Cast Me Not Away by Enigmaticblue - A long series exploring the ramifications of love, loss, and belonging. Spike leaves after "Dead Things," wanting nothing more than to get Buffy out of his head. Wesley's still an independent contractor after the events of "Loyalty." And Buffy's still living in the land of denial.

Change Partners and Dance by dreamweaver - What if when Buffy first arrived in Sunnydale, instead of a souled Angel meaning to help her, she was faced with a soulless Spike, looking to cause trouble and kill his third Slayer?

Phew, that's what I got for now, let me know if you want more :D

TriBel

Scooby
Anaross. My Life Closed Twice

Post-Not Fade Away. Buffy seeks Spike's remains, but then finds him in the most unusual place.

https://dark-solace.org/elysian/viewstory.php?sid=4100

KnifeEdge: West of the Moon, East of the Sun

I keep having the strangest dream. Every night it's the same thing: a dark room, a big bed, and a silent vampire that I can feel, but not see. I'd be wigged, except it's just a dream, right? It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever willingly sleep with a vampire again...

https://dark-solace.org/elysian/viewstory.php?sid=3071&ageconsent=ok&warning=5

Sunalso: A Better Man

More than a year post NFA, Buffy is in self-imposed exile. Her only solace is a robot that looks like the vampire who sacrificed himself in a cave under Sunnydale. Spike is unable to stay away, only he's fighting his own inner battles he doesn't want to burden her with. Impersonating a robot for a few days should be easy, right?

https://dark-solace.org/elysian/viewuser.php?uid=15797

I'm sure @Priceless will have more - as soon as she can put down whatever she's reading at the moment. 😄

Priceless

Scooby
A lot of greats ones have already been mentioned. My favourite writers are Anaross, Herself and Sigyn and I think anything by them is well worth a read.

A Final Time for Everything by GillO [G] - Times Buffy died. All of them.

A Friend in Need by slaymesoftly [NC-17] - A non-canon Season 5 in which Glory is there searching for her Key, Joyce is sick, Spike is unchipped and living in another city.

A Terrible Thing by Herself [NC-17] - "Ought to know better than to get between a man and his booze," he said. The rage was so hot in her she only wanted to scream at him, to scream and scream. "You're not a man—!" She stopped. Because the hell of it ... he was. Novella-length story, with spoilers for all of BtVS and AtS, complete in two parts.

Ahead of Her Time by haleycc [NC-17] - Buffy and Spike are in for the surprise of a lifetime when an enigmatic Watcher travels from the future to enlist the help of the Scoobies in retrieving a mysterious weapon that has been stolen from the future Slayer. But when the true nature of the weapon is revealed, Buffy is forced to consider a shocking future with a vampire she loathes—or does she? Set in Season Five, after Family.

All Wrong
by Herself [NC-17] - She can't go on, she'll go on. Spike and Buffy meet again, post Wrecked.

All Yours by Sigyn [G] - “Well," Spike told Buffy. "You didn’t seem real happy about finding Faith down here." Missing scene from Dirty Girls.

Ars Poetica by Lirazel [R] - The story of her life with Spike, Buffy realizes, is written in poetry, not prose.

Being Somebody Else by Eowyn315 [PG-13] - Buffy is trying to start over in LA - until someone shows up that she never expected to see again.

Big Bad Boyfriend by bewildered [NC-17] - Slayers don't get weepy when their One True Love rides off into the night for good. They get mad, and then they get even. Buffy's determined to kick off college by finding Mr. Normal, just like Angel wanted -- and then rubbing her new True Love in Angel's face. She's got the perfect normal guy all picked out, until an unexpected encounter at a party gives her a better idea. After all, who could make a worse Bad Boyfriend than Spike?

Buffy Summers and the Spiders From Mars by MustangSally_RivkaT [NC-17] - (rough) (I mean, it's pretty rough, but if you wanted to interpret that as "Spike and Buffy like it rough," I wouldn't discourage you.) No spiders were harmed during the making of this story. All spiders were professional, well-trained stunt spiders, and proper safety precautions were taken. The chairs well, that's another story.

Chasing a Dream
by The Enemy of Reality [NC-17] -
The scars on her face have made her a recluse but when the bleached stranger barges into the small town like a black clad hurricane, he throws her quiet life right out of whack. He’s aggravating, unpredictable, and oh so hot. The destiny she never thought she’d have is set in motion the minute she starts having dreams of being someone else. But how can she figure out what it means when she forgets as soon as she wakes up? The story is AU but it’s a world that has all the supernatural in it.

Could Be You by Abby [NC-17] - You know you wanna dance. Spike knew it, the fans knew it, and this time, Buffy knew it, too. Begins in the alley scene outside the Bronze during Fool for Love and moves swiftly off-canon.

Darkest Dawn by Sigyn [NC-17] - On Halloween night, Dawn Summers went missing. Two days later she turns up dead, and an already grieving Buffy has one less reason to try and claw her way back to life. But something already did come back – to demonic unlife, anyway. Now Spike has to rear an adolescent vampire, trying keep her from killing when she has no chip, no soul, and no real reason to be good, except for her respect for him.

Distance by Herself [NC-17] - When Buffy goes to the aid of an amnesiac Spike after the L.A. apocalypse, they both find out what lies at the core of their mutual attraction. Can their new love survive the return of Spike's real memories of all that's gone before?

Dreamer by Gort [NC-17] - Buffy might dream of a normal college life but she got stuck with an annoying vampire instead. Spike’s found the Gem of Amara, but he won’t kill her and has taken to lurking around campus. Things go from bad to worse when they’re both captured by The Initiative and Maggie Walsh takes a special interest. Is Buffy crazy for relying on a vampire to help her put a stop to the professor’s genetic experiments, or is she discovering that normal might be overrated? Begins at Harsh Light of Day before going AU.

Memories by Autumn2005 [R] - Angelus loses his soul in the early 1990's. It changes everything, and Spike ends up in the care of the Slayer

Otherwise by Sigyn [R] - The Slayer Buffy Summers drowned at the hellmouth two years ago. The vampire Spike was dusted in Prague. So what are they both doing here?

Pet by Sigyn [Adult Only] - Spike and Buffy have been living happily together for what seems like forever, but fate has a sick sense of humor. Buffy finds herself caught in the wrong body, in the wrong time, needing the assistance of a purely evil Spike. Now she must attempt to forge their trust anew, when the dynamic isn’t that of slayer and redeemed, but only that of vampire... and victim.

Reach for the Living by Cosmic Tuesdays [G] - The summer after season six, slowly finding her way back into the world.

Remember When by tempestt [NC-17] - Insert fake sister A into memory slot B. When the monks form Dawn, the PTB take a helping hand in the creation of the fake memories. How does the interactions with Dawn in the past change Buffy and Spike's relationship in the present and ultimately the future?

Running from the Inevitable by The Enemy of Reality [NC-17] -
With a tub of ice-cream in her lap, Buffy wallows in misery over Angel disappearing out of her life in a puff of overly dramatic smoke. Her life gets turned upside down when her hated enemy staggers drunk off his face to her front porch. Not only is he demanding her help, he is invading her personal space. She’s had enough!

Spike's Girl by Herself [NC-17] - "That vamp in the bathroom?" Buffy says. "She was with you?" What happens when worlds collide. Set post-NFA, spoilers for all of BtVS and AtS.

Stay by anaross [R] -
Please stay, Please stay
Two words I never thought I'd learn to say.

Strangers by Orphan Account [R] - Grief pushes Buffy to do something really stupid. Now she has to deal with the consequences. Things get more complicated when she discovers that Spike is no longer dead.

Sunsets by Abby [PG] - Spike and Buffy sit together and watch the sunset. No warnings for spoiler reasons.

The Choice by anaross [R] - Is it so much to ask- that Buffy just love him back?

The feeling of being in motion again by bayloriffic - Spike shakes his head and sighs, and Buffy swirls her fork through the pools of syrup on her plate, vaguely wondering how she got here, house hunting with a vampire at a rundown Denny’s and enjoying pretty much every minute of it.

The Perfume of Kismet by Gwyneth Rhys [R] - Spike runs into Buffy in LA; during their interlude, they teach each other a few things about grief, longing, and despair, as Angel's shadow looms over them both. Again with the kinda dark and smutty.

The Price for Flight by Gwyneth Rhys [R] - One night with Buffy and Spike after his return to Sunnydale, as Spike tries to cope with having a soul, being integrated back into the lives of the Scoobies, and wanting to do right by Buffy. A little humor (I hope) inside a lot of angst.

What She Deserves by Herself [NC-17] - "This is something new," she said. "Be quiet and find out what it is." On a solo cross-country road trip, Buffy regains her own equilibrium, and finds that everything is different when she encounters Spike in NYC.

Where They Have To Take You In by Herself [NC-17] - "There are things everywhere that'll break your heart. Just break it. Fortunately, you can live a big big life, even with a broken heart."

Wild and Wonderful by solstice [PG-13] -
Dawn is nine and three quarters. She is resilient, strange and sharp as a tack. She's a credit to her big sis. But she's just been kidnapped by one of the most notorious vamps of all time - Drusilla. Things look bad. Enter Spike, her very unlikely hero. Spike's relationship with Drusilla has been on the rocks since the Acathala debacle and the morsel in the crate is her double-edged gift to him: a chance to make things right, and a chance to be really bad. Kill the girl and make it hurt. But for some reason he. just. can't. Instead, he tosses the niblet into the trunk of his Desoto and hits the road, leaving his one hundred year relationship in tatters, and grinding his reputation into the dust.
Buckle your seat belts nice and tight. We're in for a bumpy ride.

IndianaSolo221
IndianaSolo221
I started Stay and now I'm sad. Also...I'd like to know how I always manage to start with most depressing fics first? I think I may try Darkest Dawn later...I'm intrigued.

TriBel

Scooby
A Terrible Thing by Herself [NC-17] - "Ought to know better than to get between a man and his booze," he said. The rage was so hot in her she only wanted to scream at him, to scream and scream. "You're not a man—!" She stopped. Because the hell of it ... he was. Novella-length story, with spoilers for all of BtVS and AtS, complete in two parts.
Thank you for that (again). I'd forgotten it (again) even though you only reminded me last week. 🙄 And - just so you know, I've broken a fingernail scrolling down your list. 😏 PS. I like your banner: did you make it?
ETA. I love "Stay" but didn't mention it for obvious reasons.

Priceless
Priceless
I love Herself's style, though she can be very dark

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Okay, I'll just do the rest now, get it out of the way :D

Coming Through by hulettwyo - Picks up from when Buffy beat the crap out of Spike outside the police station in Dead Things, then goes seriously AU.

Darkening of the Light by Addie Logan - Finding herself in what was once her worst nightmare, Slayer turned vampire Buffy Summers wants revenge on the one who made her. However, when she makes an unlikely ally in the process, she finds herself on a journey that changes her understandings of good and evil, love and hate.

Do Us Part by coalitiongirl - During "Graduation," Angel claims Buffy. All is well until a newly chipped Spike ends up on their doorstep, and their ties to each other and to him are all challenged, even the claim itself...

Dreams and Desotos by Bloodshedbaby - An alternate end to Becoming where Spike and Buffy leave Sunnydale together and wind up in a small New England town where nobody knows their secret identities. But the past has a way of finding them when they least expect it.

Fin Amour by Angearia - The monks' spell to create the Key goes wonky.

Fixing The Factors by ImmortallySpuffy - Spells and Jealousy and Treachery...oh my! Set during The Yoko Factor, something has happened to make Buffy and Spike repeat the same day over and over. Will they figure out they're in this together or keep working against each other? Will they be able to fix the time loop or are they doomed to repeat the day for eternity? And just how many visits from a jealous Riley and Angel will Buffy be able to stand?

Found by CupcakeCute - Begins between TGIQ and Power Play, continues post-NFA. Buffy learns of Spike's resurrection from an unlikely source and immediately sets out to make things right as The Apocalypse breaks out in L.A. Spike/Buffy pairing, some Angel/Cordelia.

Fractured Fairy Tales, Part I by PaganBaby - Buffy and Spike are transported into a book of fairy tales in order to rescue Dawn, who had been drawn into it by magickal means. They'll have to work their way through various stories, taking on the personas of characters and seeing familiar faces along the way, to find Buffy's sister and bring her back home.

Her Way by dreamweaver - After Spike burns up in the Hellmouth, Buffy demands that the Oracles send her back in time.

Here Is Gone by Terri Botta - Spike gets a chance to do a few things over again.

His Way by dreamweaver - After 'Not Fade Away' Spike finds himself resurrected yet again and sent back in time by the PTB to fix things for Buffy.

Hunger by Sunalso - AU. Spike killed his third Slayer, but Dru was already dust. He's been lost, but when his supper turns out to be more than he bargained for, it leaves him hungry for something else instead. And Buffy? She's just hungry.

In Harm's Way by dawnofme - Season four story starting with a re-write of "Harsh Light of Day". Harmony is fed up with Spike's obsession over the Slayer. With the help of another vampire, Harmony casts a spell that will change the course of events and does exactly the opposite of what Harmony was hoping for. Spells, the Initiative and other problems plague our heroes as they fight an attraction that can't be denied.

In the Midnight Light by Holly - A brokenhearted vampire discovers that the truly important things in life often come from surprising places, and even more surprising people. Suddenly, Spike finds himself in a crisis of faith—the better angels of his conscience battling the restraint of his demon, all for the love of a girl he shouldn’t want. A girl he’s drawn to, even beyond his own reckoning.

Keeper of the Truth by Trisha - "There's always consequences." Spike is proven right when Willow's spell brings Buffy back, years from where she's supposed to be. He'd be bragging that one up, if Spike of season 2 knew what the hell Buffy was talking about.

La Belle et la Bête by Wonder and Ashes - So Buffy’s life was foretold in a famous fairy tale. Who knew? She and Spike certainly didn’t, despite being the protagonists of this unexpected love story.

Living Vengeance by Ariel Dawn - It's 1880 and Elizabeth Cecily “Buffy” Underwood is forced to choose between her duty as the Chosen One and the young man who passionately loves her.

Offers You Can't Refuse by sweetprincipale - Late S.3 AU. Buffy's only way to stay alive and expose a plot by a deranged Quentin Travers involves staying out of Sunnydale and staying one step ahead while Giles finds a way to save her life and get the evidence to stop the corrupt Head of the Council. But who watches the Slayer's back when she's the prey? Someone makes Spike an offer he can't refuse- but not what you'd expect.

Out of the Ashes by Revello_1620 - What if it wasn't Angel who left S3? Feeling lost Buffy heads off to find who she is without Angel and her Sunnydale friends and Spike just happens to be on the same personal journey.

Pinch Hitter by dreamweaver - Buffy vanishes after stopping Adam and the Powers That Be bring over another Buffy from a parallel dimension to take her place. But this Buffy is not what everyone expects.

Prodigal by coalitiongirl - After killing Angel, Buffy ran away and never returned. Now, over three years later, the next Slayer has been killed by Glory, and Buffy is needed again. But she returns to find that Sunnydale doesn’t want her- especially not the witch gone off the deep end and the newly resurrected Slayer whose boytoy is the only one who seems happy to see her…

Promise of Frost by Eurydice - When a snowstorm strands Buffy and Spike, they are forced to turn to each other for strength, especially when a missing Giles, mysterious visitors, and way too much magic threatens to turn it into a not so very merry Christmas. Set mid-S4.

Proud Trophies Won in Foreign Fights by Baprosia - Instead of sending Buffy on to her well-deserved reward, Glory's portal spits Buffy out into Spike's evil past.

Replacement by sus - After years of struggling for a life of her own, the immortal Slayer is finally free from the demands of her friends and the Council. Will she be willing to go back in time and do it all over again, just for the chance to be with the vampire that was always meant to be her other half? An enemy from the future will give her the chance, if she wants it.

Restfield by maryperk - Twenty years after NFA and Buffy's final death, Spike takes one last mission for the Council to discover if an elusive woman is really a Slayer.

Second Chance by Jackofspikes - After Angel and his team lose the battle in the Alley, everyone dies, and the Powers offer Buffy a chance to go back and fix it all. There's a prophecy involved, and Buffy is not the only one to go back. She is sent back to when The Master 'killed' her the first time, but in this story her return to her old body happens before the body dies.

Second String Scoobies by Jackofspikes - The 'B' team has had enough! Tara takes matters into her own hands and decides it's time to show just what 'the un-important' members of the scoobies are capable of.

Someday by Sunalso - AU. The world is broken, but Buffy is given seven days to make it better. Does saving humanity mean letting go of the one thing she wants, or grabbing on to it with both hands?

Something Redux by dreamweaver - A year after Spike’s death in the Hellmouth, Buffy is flung back in time.

Stitched Up by bewildered -
Something goes horribly, horribly awry with Willow’s ensoulment spell, and Angel’s soul finds an unexpected home – in his dirty laundry. Read now the tale of a Sock with a Soul; it’s on a mission to help the helpless, and it’s starting with Spike and Buffy.

Such Great Heights by Enigmaticblue - When Buffy falls through the portal in The Gift, she doesn’t die. Instead, she turns up in Sunnydale—twenty years in the future. What happens when the one person she thought she’d never be happy to see is the one person who’s stayed the same?

Tales from a New Body by OffYourBird - Buffy has been getting really good at dying; it's the coming back to life part that keeps throwing her for a loop.

Taste of Juliet by Megan - Set during Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 4. Buffy's evening takes a drastic turn when she discovers an extremely ill Spike, collapsed and half-starved on a stormy Sunnydale night. It isn't until she promises to help him that she realizes that her life will never be the same.

The Butterfly Effect by cousinjean - Five months after the events of "Chosen," a still grieving Buffy must follow a time-travelling demon back to 1997 (circa Season 2) Sunnydale to prevent him from destroying the timeline--and try not to destroy it herself in the process.

The Demon in Me by Spikeschilde - After sharing her night of passion with Angel, Buffy is thrown into a situation she never thought possible beyond her wildest dreams. Forced to learn to live with the changes within herself, she finds comfort and understanding in someone she never had thought of as anything but a monster.

The Dimension Adventures by maryperk - Starts in ATS5 goes AU (really AU) from there. Angel does a spell that unleashes Black Willow. Spike, Buffy and Dawn must escape the dimension to keep Dawn safe from Willow. What adventures will our daring trio face as they move through the dimensions? Will they find their way home? Follow them as they meet old friends and make new ones.

The Order of the Light by ImmortallySpuffy - In a world far removed from their own, the Scoobies plus others are called to help fight back an evil new foe. Joined by a new ally the gang will have to fight to survive. Can the gang survive this new world? Or will the new threat be more than they can handle?

The Rose by coalitiongirl - The Watchers Academy- where young potential slayers and watchers go to train in demonology, magic, and combat so that they can someday fight vampires, demons, and the forces of evil. There are evil magic professors, a principal with a secret, and an unbreachable wall between the slayers and the watchers. And in the basement, imprisoned vampires scheme and dream of destroying them all...

The Scoobies Discover Nature by OffYourBird - Our team of plucky Scoobies and their reluctant neighboring vampire have survived a lot on the Hellmouth. Will swarms of mosquitos, granola-stealing squirrels, and seriously uncooperative weather turn out to be their undoing? Or will some of them simply start undoing their clothes?

The Secret Slayer by maryperk - Something unexpected happens to Buffy on her first night in Sunnydale. Something that causes her to change her name and hide from the people that were to be her friends. What happens when a certain peroxide blond vampire rolls into town?

The Seventh Slayer by kantayra - The year is 2058, and Slayers are pitted against each other in a war between the Watchers Council and a group that calls themselves...the Scoobies?

The Writing on the Wall by Holly - There was no body to bury. There was no funeral. There was nothing but the three rules and the knowledge that a thousand years of torment was nothing compared to a world without her in it. Spike embarks on a journey through the Gates of Hell to rescue the one he loves, but in order to save her, he must risk losing himself.

Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Sunalso - Buffy has fallen into darkness and been forced to become a ghost in her own past. Only she didn't come back alone. What will it take to overcome depression, obsession, and death so that she can learn to live, love, and laugh again.

Unliving Conditions by Wonder and Ashes - Buffy discovers that Harmony is her college roommate, but that doesn’t mean the world is ending. Probably.

With All My Heart by spikeslovebite - Post Chosen. Fed up with their lies and deceitful ways, Buffy has broken off from both her friends and the Council, but she doesn't know that they are still meddling in her life. She doesn't know they set up a slayer to pose as "Buffy" in Rome, nor does she know that Spike is back. She's living a quiet life mourning her lost Champion when the Powers-that-be decide her that her duty is not done.

Top Bottom