• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What games are you playing #2

Amethyst

Scooby
Sineya
When we went into lockdown and couldn't go out for a long time. (My husband is disabled and extra vulnerable, so we literally didn't go out :-s) My neice put us on to the online game Roblox. It's actually really great! I havn't been able to see my sister and niece for almost a year now, as they live about 3 hours away and with the virus etc we just couldn't get together but on Roblox, we all made a character and would go onto games together. We'd also go to virtual cafes and have frappucinos and cake, go have pizza together and sleep overs lol One game called Royale High is quite good. My husband has made a Dark Willow character! You can make your avatar look like almost anyone or anything on that paticular game, if you play it long enough and save up enough diamonds to buy the outfits and stuff. :D

6c27cb9db1779888868bf7d87e6d3709.jpg

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
I bought Mass Effect 2 DLC Bundle on sale and had a 3-hour long escapism session with Lair of the Shadow Broker.

My Shepard finally got to rekindle her romance with Miss Liara T'Soni

20210624191619-1.jpg

epimetrius

Townie
I actually can't really remember the last video game I played, but I really want to get back to Fire Emblem 3 Houses.

Not sure if this is only for video games, but I've ran a game of Call of Cthulhu for my little brother. In the long run the mechanics just kinda got in the way of how I wanted to interact with the player. I bought Monster of the Week and the game already feels like it matches up with my general style of GM'ing. I've also been weighing my options between Hunter the Vigil and the BtVS RPG. I don't think Hunter, or the World of Darkness in general is my jam, too dark, too much Underworld not enough Carnacki imo. The BtVS RPG occurs to me likely because I'm currently watching through Buffy, but I gotta really read the rules before I decide if it gets to the table for me.

The Buffy Unmatched set is fantastic! Unmatched by itself is an absolutely lovely game, and it's pretty cool to be able to play some of the Buffy characters. I'm looking forward to one of the Marvel sets releasing later this year, my brother wants Moon Knight and I'll be playing Ghost Rider from that set.

Top Bottom