• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What happened to the baby

burrunjor

Potential
That Angel rescued in the flashback in Darla.

Presumably Angel didn't just abandon it or else what's the point of saving it. He would have had to look after it for at least some time in which case he may have got attached and even possibly raised it.

I think it's a shame that no one ever went back to what was possibly Angel's adopted son or daughter in either the show or spin off material. Could have been an interesting avenue for stories.

white avenger

white avenger
Wasn't it stated somewhere that he turned it baby over to foster parents or something along those lines, or am I just imagining it? It's been a long time since I watched any of those old episodes.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I would have thought he gave it to the nearest family and then got on the next boat out of there.

Taake

Nightmare, dressed as a daydream
Staff member
Black Thorn
That could've been an interesting twist, if he had raised the child. But, I imagine he just gave it to some humans who could like, take it into the sun and teach it how to interact with other humans and what not :p Angel seems to think that kind of stuff is important. Also, since he just had a soul he was pretty much a mess himself, he had just tried to be evil again after all, so I can't imagine family life was at the topic of his mind right then.

But, as mentioned, it would've made for a great story if he had been.

Top Bottom