• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What if Angelus had turned Buffy?

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
What if after turning into Angelus in Innocence he had turned Buffy into a vampire while she was off guuard? What do you think would have happened?

white avenger

white avenger
Probably, Buffy and Angelus would have killed Joyce (it seems to be a fairly common theme, the freshly risen vampire always wants to kill its human family members, Spike being the almost singularly unique exception) If Giles figured out what happened in time, he might have been quick enough to save Willow and/or Xander, but it's doubtful that they would be able to stop Angelus' plan alone. Possibly, Spike would form an alliance with Giles, the same way that he did with Buffy in the series, which would put some muscle on the side of the good guys (Spike's affection for Joyce, though it hadn't developed fully at that time in the series, could have been stepped up for the sake of this alternative story line) giving them enough power to at least slow down Angelus' plans long enough for the new Slayer, Faith, to come to town, which would happen earlier, like, the last episode of Season 2, considering the new circumstances. Faith, Spike, and the Scoobies would be able to block Angelus' plans for world domination, but Angelus and Buffy would escape after Spike reluctantly dusting Dru.

Season 3 would involve Faith and her team locating a Sorcerer Supreme capable of restoring Angel's soul and making Buffy human again. (The Mayor in this time line is just a typical corrupt bureaucrat with no higher motives than winning the next election) The rest of the Season is centered around keeping Angelus and Buffy from having full run of the hellmouth while the team devise a way to confine the two of them long enough for him to cast his spell. (in the meantime, Faith and Spike are working and training together, forming a formidable fighting team.

Comes the Season 3 finale, Angelus' new plan for total chaos is thwarted, he and Buffy are captured, and the Sorcerer casts his spells successfully, but with one minor glitch. Buffy is human once more, and Angel has his soul returned, but, in the process, is transformed into a blue four armed monkey (oops!) who Giles captures and sends to England, where the Watchers train him to be the guardian of the Watchers' Archives, a job which he faithfully continues to do all the way up into Frey's time.

The bad guys are defeated, Buffy is restored to her former status of Slayer and Guardian of the hellmouth, and Faith and Spike head for Los Angeles, and their own new spinoff series, where they open a private detective service whose motto is "We help the hopeless, but we charge a reasonable fee for our work." The Sorcerer Supreme who restored Buffy's humanity goes along to help, and insists on restoring Spike's soul permanently, with no limits, conditions, or escape clauses attached.

There are frequent crossovers between the two shows with a mysterious relationship forming with the two Slayers and vampire that keep everyone guessing and Giles polishing his glasses almost constantly.

Name the Stars
Name the Stars
Different from my idea, but I love yours!
r2dh2
r2dh2
This is good!

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
Possibly, Spike would form an alliance with Giles, the same way that he did with Buffy in the series, which would put some muscle on the side of the good guys
I don't think that'll happen when Angelus would be paying attention to Buffy. I think Spike still would have Drusilla all to himself.

white avenger

white avenger
I don't think that'll happen when Angelus would be paying attention to Buffy. I think Spike still would have Drusilla all to himself.
Maybe so, or maybe Angelus would just integrate Buffy and Dru into his own little harem, like he did with Darla and Dru previously. Or maybe Buffy would just get fed up with Dru's craziness and clinging to "daddy" and toss her out a window in broad daylight. Eventually, for my scenario to work, Dru has to be taken out of the picture. I was just searching for a reason for Spike to form an alliance with the good guys.

Dora

Scooby
If Angelus had turned Buffy , a foursome I guess. Dru slept with both of them , Angel had already slept with Buffy and we know Spike albeit in the future so it would happen sooner if Buffy was a vampire, yep the four living Happy ever after

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Maybe so, or maybe Angelus would just integrate Buffy and Dru into his own little harem, like he did with Darla and Dru previously.
Dru was nothing but a bedwarmer to Angelus and he only ever gave her attention when Darla wasn't around. The whole reason for turning Spike was so that Dru had a playmate. Angelus enjoyed using Dru because it wound up Spike, but he didn't have full control over her as she continued to sleep with Spike which meant that Angelus didn't have exclusive access.

I think both Spike and Dru would be wary of vampire Buffy, enough so that they might consider getting out of town. Dru would be the more reluctant of the two to go but if Angelus' treatment of her declined then I think Dru would leave with Spike.

Of course we're all assuming that Buffy will fall into Angelus' arms as a vampire or that he'd want her around, it could be the complete opposite where she's even more dangerous and Angelus doesn't want to keep her because she's the one that made Angel feel love.

GreyWalker1958
GreyWalker1958
Dru would've hated Vamp!Buffy far more than Spike hated Angelus
Top Bottom