• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What if Jenny had become a vampire?

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
I love this idea!!! A Gypsy vampire would be so wrong for the gypsy community! But again like a lot of you guys I just love the Passion episode as it is and Giles discovering Jenny's body is the hardest scene to watch for me and is so important in our understanding of who Angelus is soooo...not for Jenny but a vampire Gypsy would be great!

Dora

Scooby
Seasons 2 and 3 of Buffy in my view was certainly the best....nothing after that was ever as good. Poor old Giles never really gets a love interest after Jenny , no killing Jenny was excellently done . While Spike just wanted to kill Buffy , Angelus wanted her to suffer , to break her before killing or to sire her , I always thought DB played the role of Angelus/ Angel so well two distinct personality's , SMG and DB acted so well together

I love Giles and Jenny together. I heard on one of the audio commentaries that OZ was the one that was going to get killed but they changed it... I hated how Jenny died. so cold... kind of like when Spike snaps that guys neck in season 2 and says he is too old to eat but not to kill.

I love Giles and Jenny together. I heard on one of the audio commentaries that OZ was the one that was going to get killed but they changed it... I hated how Jenny died. so cold... kind of like when Spike snaps that guys neck in season 2 and says he is too old to eat but not to kill.

Oz being killed was the original plan. I think it just made more dramatic sense for it to be Jenny at that point. Partly because Oz and Willow were still developing their relationship. Certainly would have been interesting to see how different things played out if it was Oz and not Jenny killed.

Oz being killed was the original plan. I think it just made more dramatic sense for it to be Jenny at that point. Partly because Oz and Willow were still developing their relationship. Certainly would have been interesting to see how different things played out if it was Oz and not Jenny killed.
Oz was also the one that would've been killed in Season 6 if Seth Green had stuck around and it had been Xander who was gay.

Willow holds grudges, at least for awhile. That would mean Jenny should be the one to reensoul Angel (which makes sense). Having Willow go down a witch path would have to be done differently, though she was practically Jenny's assistant anyway, which is just one step from apprentice (and given some bits of dialog I wouldn't be surprised if Jenny WAS introducing Willow to the magicks, even if only from a technopagan perspective).

I'm sure the writers would feel pressured to hook Willow up with someone. I'd say she might get Xander (and Xander cheating on Cordy with Willow then makes a bit more sense, though that alone isn't enough for me since Xander had kept her at arms length up til then...unless she was already abusing the magicks, or at least messing it up...), which I'd prefer they'd skip, but might allow for someone interesting to join...maybe Jonathan (I could see them breaking up after Jonathan bewitched the world, though that would probably be better after they'd broken up).

And there is just something amusing to me of the idea of Nature (or God/dess, whatever) waiting to see to hit with the Gay just to mess with people (as accepting that either Willow or Xander could be turned, but had not yet been turned). I don't care how many say that's normal, I have looked and looked, even watched people on YT who said they married to people of the opposite gender (and may have loved them, but it wasn't a passionate love like Woz was, and more often than not were vainly attempting to make themselves straight), and that's NOT normal (though not to say it couldn't happen). 'Course they'd have the same problem with Xander, but it wouldn't be as jarring to me (and he'd be viewed very differently today by the so-called "woke" even if he was otherwise the same person).

Last edited:
Willow holds grudges, at least for awhile. That would mean Jenny should be the one to reensoul Angel (which makes sense). Having Willow go down a witch path would have to be done differently, though she was practically Jenny's assistant anyway, which is just one step from apprentice (and given some bits of dialog I wouldn't be surprised if Jenny WAS introducing Willow to the magicks, even if only from a technopagan perspective).

I'm sure the writers would feel pressured to hook Willow up with someone. I'd say she might get Xander (and Xander cheating on Cordy with Willow then makes a bit more sense, though that alone isn't enough for me since Xander had kept her at arms length up til then...unless she was already abusing the magicks, or at least messing it up...), which I'd prefer they'd skip, but might allow for someone interesting to join...maybe Jonathan (I could see them breaking up after Jonathan bewitched the world, though that would probably be better after they'd broken up).

And there is just something amusing to me of the idea of Nature (or God/dess, whatever) waiting to see to hit with the Gay just to mess with people (as accepting that either Willow or Xander could be turned, but had not yet been turned). I don't care how many say that's normal, I have looked and looked, even watched people on YT who said they married to people of the opposite gender (and may have loved them, but it wasn't a passionate love like Woz was, and more often than not were vainly attempting to make themselves straight), and that's NOT normal (though not to say it couldn't happen). 'Course they'd have the same problem with Xander, but it wouldn't be as jarring to me (and he'd be viewed very differently today by the so-called "woke" even if he was otherwise the same person).
Well not quite at arms length. You remember the opening scene of When She was Bad? Those kids may have just got it on then if those pesky Vamps hadn't turned up!;)

joseph

Tara & Willow Forever.
I'm watching Passion right now and I was just imagining if things had been different. What if instead of Angelus breaking her neck he had turned her into a vampire instead? Then Giles would have been forced to slay her himself. Do you think that would have been a more interesting storyline or do you prefer the original?

I myself prefer how it happened, because it was so heartbreaking and shocking. But I can't help imagining how dark it would have been if she had been a vampire.
I like the original it would be hard to top the way giles finds her in his bed dead very creepy.

joseph

Tara & Willow Forever.
I prefer how it happened because Giles and Jenny was one of my fav couples in the Buffyverse and it would've been so hard to watch her as a Vampire and Giles to slay her.
Also Buffy sorta did that with Angelus too so it could've been a repeat of what already happened.
I like the thought of her as a vampire but it would have ruined the way giles finds her dead in his bed very Creepy.

Top Bottom