• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What if Kendra had been turned into a vampire?

GreyWalker1958

Potential
Who's Vicky?

I think Kendra wouldn't be a vampire who just likes to exist, she'd want a mission. She would've been a good Order of Aurelius vampire.

New Seed created Vampire from S10-11. Has similar shapeshifting as Dracula.

Re: Mission- The First or Archaeus would ve a right shoe in for giving her such

katmobile

Scooby
I think Kendra would have killed herself if she'd been turned or she might have given into all the urges she'd denied and tried to turn Xander or maybe Dru's mind control works on other vampires. I have a theory the guy turned in Why We Fight felt nothing because he was a dutiful person like Kendra as a human and once losing his soul took the satisfaction of doing the right thing away from that there was nothing left to forfill him. Kendra may have been the same.

71 Avalon

Townie
I always wondered why if Slayer blood is supposed to be the best of the best to drink, then how come this didn't happen with Angelus/Jenny, Drusilla/Kendra, and Spike/Nikki Wood. It would be like turning down the best meal of your life to eat a bologna sandwich! 😆

darkspook

Potential
It's always interesting to see how changing into a vampire alters one's personality. I mean we see Spike as a bookish man become a lustful, brawlling man, Xander as a quieter more confident darker character and well Vamp Willow... enough said. I could see Kendra becoming quite rebellious as a vampire as its the first time she does not have to follow someone else's rules and orders.

71 Avalon

Townie
I always wondered why if Slayer blood is supposed to be the best of the best to drink, then how come this didn't happen with Angelus/Jenny, Drusilla/Kendra, and Spike/Nikki Wood. It would be like turning down the best meal of your life to eat a bologna sandwich! 😆
Oops. Wasn't think with the Angelus/Jenny part. It was getting late and I was tired. LOL

Top Bottom