• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What if?

tarasamber

Townie
What if... Tara didn't die, Joyce didn't die. Sunnydale wasn't eradicated. But buffy's group still won against the evil forces and they all lived a happy life in Summers Residence?

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I think the show would have really su... um, suffered without those deaths. But I always advocate for more death. You can't have drama without drama and living a happy life doesn't present much drama.

tarasamber
tarasamber
Well, yeah. You're right. Haha. It's just one of the most silly thoughts in my mind

Priceless

Scooby
Buffy would have been much happier if Joyce hadn't died, so she wouldn't have sacrificed herself in season 5. I don't think she'd have sacrificed Dawn either, so they'd have to come up with another way of closing the door to hell. There's be no depression in season 6, so that season would be completely different.

If Tara didn't die, Willow would have never turned evil. Which means she'd just be the Willow who's continually fighting her addiction to magic. She might go with Giles to England and the coven to try and control her powers, but would they try to stop her using magic, as Tara wanted?

tarasamber

Townie
Buffy would have been much happier if Joyce hadn't died, so she wouldn't have sacrificed herself in season 5. I don't think she'd have sacrificed Dawn either, so they'd have to come up with another way of closing the door to hell. There's be no depression in season 6, so that season would be completely different.

If Tara didn't die, Willow would have never turned evil. Which means she'd just be the Willow who's continually fighting her addiction to magic. She might go with Giles to England and the coven to try and control her powers, but would they try to stop her using magic, as Tara wanted?
Yeah, season 6 would be much different if that happens. Less dark I guess.

Top Bottom