• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What is your favorite Season for Dawn?

Favorite Dawn Season?

• Total voters

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Definitely S7. Even if I don't find her 'whiny and annoying' in S5 or S6, I still highly prefer her at the end. I mean, my favorite S7 episode is Potential, for crying out loud! :D

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Also season 7 for me, really because she got more to do as a character. She was more of a narrative device in season 5, though one I enjoyed. She does her best acting in season 5 too I think. Michelle is underrated as an actor in the fandom especially considering she was at least 10 years younger than the rest.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
5. She may have been annoying at times, but she played her part well. Season 6 Dawn wants us to believe in this world of latchkey kids and frequently absent parents, Dawn is upset because she's being ignored. Heck, when I was her vaguely defined age, being ignored by my parents would have been mission accomplished. 7. Is supposed to be the season that is selling the Network on a Dawn show as a successor series, which falls flat. I mean, it's not like Michelle (M.T.) didn't go on to do other things, I think her net worth is in the top five or six, depending on how you count Dusku.

Top Bottom