• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What is your photography thing?

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Well, what do you like taking pictures of (keep it clean folkes!!!)?
Me... I like flowers and the sky... with the odd graveyard!

Last night

I could go on...

What are some of your favourite photos? Could be anything but must be something you have taken yourself.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Keep it clean? Damn you! 😂😂

WillowFromBuffy

Buffering...
Those are really nice, though I prefer pictures of people and urban landscapes. Uncomfortably close shots of faces. Nostril hair portraiture.

genghiskhan

God doesn't want you
Black Thorn
I like taking pictures of wildlife and historical buildings.

Bloody William

Potential
@caitaintdead thanks. I have an Instagram, but like everything I do its pretty sporadic. Think theres only 2 or 3 pics on there!! These photos are pretty old, free models are hard to find these days! My procrastination doesnt help!?

nightshade

Headless chicken
Staff member
Black Thorn
I want to get out more during the summer to take more photos. Usually nature or buildings.

I live in the French Alps and go hiking a lot so I prefer landscape photography. Especially sunrise and sunset. Most of the time, I'm too lazy to bring a 500mm lens (takes great detailed photos of the moon, animals, skydivers and planes even) since I also had to bring a big tripod. Hiking for 7 hours straight since 3 AM with heavy stuff on your neck is no fun.
Otherwise, I like taking pictures of animals, mountains and of the moon. Also sometimes macro of flowers.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I like taking photos of the clouds at the rainbow effect on high level clouds, then those clouds that appear to have tails - when the rainfall evaporates high above the ground. I like to see how the wind directions vary so greatly on high level clouds.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I have a crap camera and barely leave my little town haha.

The river where I walk. It'll be underwater soon. Probably a first look for google!

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
nice piccy

Faith 2019

Woman verses Woman
Those are really nice, though I prefer pictures of people and urban landscapes. Uncomfortably close shots of faces. Nostril hair portraiture.
I like urban landscapes with a interesting woman, that looks very dystopia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
@Octavia,
that speaks loads for how dry it is out your way, the river where I walk.

Haha yeah, I didn't think of the wording, good call lol. Yeah it is so dry and we're in the rain season now. Its a beautiful bit of bush, shows how well the earth can heal after being heavily abused. The wildflowers in spring are like no where I have seen, but by then the river has water and the snakes come out in full force. Maybe I'll have a new camera by the time the wildflowers start so I can share them here :)

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Go to the dry river bed and tell jokes, maybe folk will say you have a dry sense of humour.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
What type of camera do you have.. .. want. And what lens's do you use?

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
ILLYRIAN Go to the dry river bed and tell jokes, maybe folk will say you have a dry sense of humour.
😆
I need a HAHA react on karma comments

What type of camera do you have.. .. want. And what lens's do you use?
Its my phone camera so some dodgy moto dog thing. I wouldn't bother taking a big camera out there cos I'd have to carry it, and its probably good to have one with 000 capabilities!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Making a right turn in a De Havilland Tiger Moth.

This picture was taken west of Hamilton Ontario Canada at a little over 1800 feet altitude. Open cockpit biplanes forever!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
The much more luxurious Stearman biplane is shown heading west from Hamilton:

The item hanging down from the top of the picture is the fuel sight glass gauge. The yellow scoop is for the carburetor. You can see the two rocker boxes for cylinder #1 of the engine straight ahead. And in the distance, you can see the Grand River.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Why do you people keep doing this to me? I can see the river but it doesn't look that Grand.
Top Bottom