• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What made me lawl today redux

thrasherpix

Scooby

That line at the end ("stubborn") gets me every time. (And looking behind with a "what?" expression at the very end.)

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn

A mother saw the image of a ghost baby in her son's crib. She was so terrified that she stayed up all night and kept sneaking into the room with a flashlight to see where the ghost was coming from. Everytime she shone a flashlight the ghost was gone, but when she went back and looked at the baby monitor it was there again. She was terrified. Only to find out the next morning the mattress had a picture of a baby on it and that's what she was seeing. It was only then that she remembered seeing the image before when she put the sheets on the bed.

This made me laugh because people are so willing to accept the idea of the paranormal that normal thought is thrown out the window.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Sean on Twitter, winding up the Cross Roads people with the next guest announcement! (Sean Harry the Starfury organiser)

thrasherpix

Scooby
Catching up on SMBC, just 3 of many that made me laugh so hard...there were others, and others still I have to yet see

Ok, not seeing them. (I'm also limiting it to 3 because I think there's a limit of how many images one can post in a single message, and also because of the puzzling policy of not posting more than once on the same thread in an hour even when it's different.) So here are the image addresses:

My favorite (today, so far):

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
Catching up on SMBC, just 3 of many that made me laugh so hard...there were others, and others still I have to yet see

Ok, not seeing them. (I'm also limiting it to 3 because I think there's a limit of how many images one can post in a single message, and also because of the puzzling policy of not posting more than once on the same thread in an hour even when it's different.) So here are the image addresses:

My favorite (today, so far):

If you double post we'll merge your posts. We used to have auto-merging but it was very much criticized so this is how we do it now.
If the purpose for several posts is simply to post multiple images (more than three), then I fail to see the purpose of the posts. Three images are plenty enough for a discussion board.

You could always post the link to the site where the comics are featured, so that others can read them at their leisure and enjoy them as well.

:)

Octavia
Octavia
I liked the auto-merge cos imma double posty dimwit.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Not all Jeeps are created equal
But still pretty impressive!

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya

To put the $US8.8 billion being spent on Halloween in context, the budget for the entire National Park Service is only $4 billion. The US spends less than $2 billion on flu vaccines.
I don't think this is limited to America... Really weird world. Showing off wealth by buying tacky plastic crap and costumes for pets. Insta was full of long suffering bunnies LOL.

thrasherpix
thrasherpix
I think it's a bad sign that loan shops are so common here. And that's in spite of how absurdly easy it is to get credit cards for most people (and as a renter I've learned bad credit is better than no real credit score as I use cash & cash cards).

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn

I don't think this is limited to America... Really weird world. Showing off wealth by buying tacky plastic crap and costumes for pets. Insta was full of long suffering bunnies LOL.
I used to know a guy who lived a lavious lifestyle. He and his wife threw massive parties that obviously cost a lot, hiring out equipment and such, also bought costumes for their pets, and generally lived the life. I once asked how he could afford to live like that or be so generous when hosting and he once showed me his bank account. He was close to £50000 in debt.

Spanky
Spanky
Most people spend it for the sake of spending it. That's why so many people have so many credit cards. And that is nothing to do with education, car or medical loans.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Bluebird
Bluebird
Sure but at least you could say that was probably on education or a car or medical or something relatively important. He just spent for the sake of it.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
Discussing rude fans. 🤣

thrasherpix
thrasherpix
Seems that woman who thought she should be "allowed" McAvoy tried "negging" (a PUA technique for guys to pick up women). Glad that didn't work for her and hope it's just as likely to backfire when used on most women (at least it doesn't work on me).

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
@Spanky Most people spend it for the sake of spending it. That's why so many people have so many credit cards. And that is nothing to do with education, car or medical loans.
Okay that's cool. Maybe it wasn't that out of the ordinary or interesting.

Octavia
Octavia
Makes ya realise who really needs forced budget management...
Spanky
Spanky
Yeah, last I heard the average debt on credit cards alone was 15 grand.
Top Bottom