• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What made me LAWL today

thrasherpix

Scooby
I saw an interesting take on the symbolism of the Cabin in the Woods, and his take was that the Old Ones that raged when none of the monster scenarios succeeded was us, the audience. It was well done. And I was just reminded of that by this (55 seconds):

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
Someone donated a kidney and was treated as a hero. I donated five and got arrested. Does the world have any justice?

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Black sun/blood moon
Black Thorn
I'm trying to make excellent mashed potatoes, and had to have a serious laugh...because honestly, I don't know what a ricer is either!! And I just watched Pangs yesterday. 😂

IMG_20181124_122640.jpg

nightshade

Plotting and planning
Staff member
Black Thorn
I don't know anyone that owns a potato ricer, but I think it's just a giant garlic crusher! However I think it would take a long time to do mashed potato with a garlic crusher!

DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
Could it be one of those machines you push spaghetti through?

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Abbs was asking her Aunty if she was going to get a divorce. Aunty said not yet it was too expensive. Abbs said had he ever hit her. She said no. Abbs said "thats a shame you might have gotten £10 off!" OMG Abbs... what does go through children brains sometimes...

caitaintdead
caitaintdead
Bahahahaha

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Black sun/blood moon
Black Thorn
There are so many great bits of dialogue in Angel, but this exchange ALWAYS cracks me up:

Angel: Darla, you might wanna join the fight.
Darla: Sorry, darling. I'm gonna have to be Switzerland and sit this one out. Now, you did say you were just gonna kill the humans, right?
Vampire: Yes, just the humans. Then we will nourish you, slice you open, wear your entrails as a belt and consume your eyeballs before we worship the miracle child.
Darla: Okay. I'm in.

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
How to use a band-aid.

54CC8F74-492B-4ABC-8889-1701D538DDD2.jpeg
Sometimes I wonder if I could live without the wisdom Ikea brings me, though I do wonder if this guide also applies to non-hand body parts?

WillowFromBuffy
WillowFromBuffy
I could easily have given myself an infection by wiping dirt into—rather than away from—the wound.
Top Bottom