• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What made you LoL Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Cocoa Pops are next on the hitlist for being racist.
Kellogg's has a long history of racism. I remember when they had to apologize for making the brown corn pop a janitor.

Stick to Lucky Charms. At least that's not offensive to anyone.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Stick to Lucky Charms. At least that's not offensive to anyone.
BLM are rapidly shooting themselves in the foot. Wouldn't it be funny if what ultimately did them in was going after the coco pops monkey?

"You may take our statues, but you'll never take our cereal mascots!"

emspace
emspace
Irish people have a sense of humor about themselves...

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
This was shared in a (leftist) FB group I’m in, described (as the kids say) as a ”bop”, so I had to give it a listen and... well, this’ll be the soundtrack of my day. Very catchy!

Chop, chop, chop

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶

This is funny and sad

DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
To be fair the map was flipped. If it had been the right way around then people might have found it easier.
Priceless
Priceless
Only 42% of Americans have a passport, they don't travel, so this is no surprise.
thrasherpix
thrasherpix
Two things I wonder when I see vids like this: what percentage are these people of everyone else they DON'T show, and how many feign ignorance because they just want to be on TV so bad. (Still, if Cruz said that, then he had this coming.)

TriBel

Scooby
This made me LOL
"Watford" isn't where the North is assumed to begin. It's Watford GAP - which is a village in Northamptonshire (Watford's in Hertfordshire). He hasn't assimilated as well as he thinks! ;) The tactic for shopping in Aldi though - that was genius.

Last edited:
Athene
Athene
Yeah Watford isn't the North 😂 but it is where the Londom Metropolitan Line ends so he got that right
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom