• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What made you LoL Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
She's allowed to go online, just not on twitter.
There's this girl I used to know on there, and it's kinda addictive seeing what she's posting, she's very much a me me me type of person that jumps on any cause going, before jumping onto the next one. She loved supernatural, then hated it because it was queer baiting, now she loves it again! Now it's Harry Potter that she's hating! It's so much fun!

Spanky
Spanky
That's what I figured. Need to seperate the art from the artist.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
@DeadlyDuo posting during the last few days.

It has felt a bit like that recently.

Saw this online today
So sad and yet so true.

Why is she hating on the Potter?
Because JK Rowling said that "people who menstruate" should be known by their proper term "women".

Of course the SJW crowd hopped on the bandwagon and accused her of being transphobic (they're very busy throwing accusations round recently). They completely ignore the fact that a) "people who menstruate" excludes transwomen of which the term "women" actually includes, and b) they also ignore the fact that "people who menstruate" also excludes older women who have gone through the menopause whereas "women" actually includes them too.

But hey, who wants to let a little thing like "facts" get in the way of self-righteous, virtue signalling outrage?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
@nightshade
1/
I have never heard of a pineapple pizza, (sliced or not) I did know of a pineapple and ham and misc. other things.
2/
I have an opinion, well I guess no

well I guess no is an opinion, SO!

Going on twitter is not a problem, if all you want to do is read and if everyone was to read only,
going on to twitter would cease to be a problem, as twitter would cease to be = and for my next help to humanity - Facebook.

Those ' ' Americans pulling down statues of slave traders yet being in the K.K.K. is apparently okay. I find that funny.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Saw this really dirty van. On the back of it someone wrote:
"I live in the United States of Dumb Ass's"

That made me chuckle for a good long time.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
How fast was the dirty van being driven at the time?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom