• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

What new storyline would you like to see in the Buffy comic?

W

WillowFromBuffy

More Ethan Rayne!

And I want Buffy to develop a good relationship with Eric and stop wishing for Hank to come home, cus that ain't gonna happen.

And more Willow and Sheila.

I'd be interesting to see Spike and Dru grow into each other rather than apart, like on the show. I'm starting to enjoy the two of them.

VisionGuy

Oh Plerr
I always wanted Cordelia and Spike to have more scenes together on BtVS and Angel. It seems like we're finally getting that in the comics. I'm really enjoying their dynamic.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I'd be interesting to see Spike and Dru grow into each other rather than apart, like on the show. I'm starting to enjoy the two of them.
I agree, that would be interesting (though it could also mean that one will end up dead).

I'd also like to see Giles' Ripper days.

genghiskhan

Potential
Black Thorn
Just not to do the weird random storylines they did in the canon buffy comics. That would be enough for me

sosa lola

Scooby
I would like to know what's the deal with Xander's parents and perhaps Xander going to therapy.

I'm not sure if I want Xander to be a vampire, I like him better as human.

I would love if more light is shed on Xander's relationship with Giles. I'd be down with a storyline where Giles becomes Xander's legal guardian. The more stable homelife shows improvement in Xander's grades at school. I'd like to see Xander being passionate about a school subject.

Xander and Angel becoming the kind of mates that meet up for a beer once a week.

Buffy being an A+ student.

Giles not liking Joyce at all.

Willow does stand up comedy to earn a little $$.

Top Bottom