• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

WhatdBuffyDo's Edits | Hmmngbrd PS

whatdBuffyDo

Townie
Sineya
Here, we have a redemption-seeking Faith.🌑

Lyrics are from Miss Misery by Elliott Smith
I used this psd coloring.
I used a texture from each of these two packs: [1][2]

Some banners I made for other threads on the boards:
Screencap Challenge

Screencaps are from this website.
I used this stock photo.

I used this stock photograph.
A to Z Challenge

I used two textures from this package.
Arting for fun!

whatdBuffyDo

Townie
Sineya
Kimochi warui (in romaji) is a quote from the movie The End of Evangelion (1997) and translates roughly as "a bad feeling," "how disgusting," or "I feel sick" according to reddit. I don't want to give out spoilers, so, in short, it has something to do with the burden of living in a world so messed up. I thought it was somehow a good match for season 6 Buffy, especially Buffy in Bargaining pt. 1&2 that I saw yesterday. Therefore, I made this banner.

The quote is from here.
I used a texture from this pack.
I used these psd colorings: [1][2]

Original size:

BaskingINBangel

I'm a little bit bison
Would you do me the honors of making my next avatar and banner set, or just a banner if it's easier for you? I'm thinking I'd like a Bangel one this time. Pretty please, with a chocolate bagel on top? 😀 And no hurry at all since I planned to use this avatar until March.

whatdBuffyDo
whatdBuffyDo
Of course, it is my pleasure! 😊

whatdBuffyDo

Townie
Sineya
Would you do me the honors of making my next avatar and banner set, or just a banner if it's easier for you? I'm thinking I'd like a Bangel one this time. Pretty please, with a chocolate bagel on top? 😀 And no hurry at all since I planned to use this avatar until March.
I hope you like the banner! 😊
When I shrank the size of my original work, the text wasn't so readable, so I modified the text a bit. I will add both the previous version and the latest version.

Original banner and credits:

I used this texture.
I used these psd colorings: [1][2][3][4][5][6]

Smaller version of original banner:
+

Another version of the banner:
+

Avatars also come with multiple versions. 😄

+

+

+

+

BaskingINBangel
BaskingINBangel
These are absolutely stunning! I really love your choice of colors, and this is one of my favorite Bangel scenes. Thank you soooo much!

Veronique

Townie
Hi!
I started using photoshop eight years ago however I haven't been doing much since 2016. So here are two signatures I designed today. I am a bit sloppy, especially for the text part. I couldn't even come up with a proper spot to place some text on the first signature.
I hope to gain my creativity back as I design more edits. 😇

For this signature,
I used a texture by @amidnighteaparty
I used PSD #04 by @conexaosasusaku

For this signature,
I used a texture by @glsd546
I used a psd by @Picanta
Also there is a flower png in this, however since I downloaded it years ago, I don't remember where I took it from.😕

Footnote: I have been using "hmmngbrdps" (Hummingbird Photoshop) as a photoshop nick for years now. I also have a deviantart account where I shared some of my previous works.
You are so talented!

whatdBuffyDo

Townie
Sineya
You are so talented!
Thank you so much! I wasn't prepared to see this many notifications upon logging in to the boards, they made me very happy! 🥳

@BaskingINBangel : I am glad that you like them! 😊 However, I just realized that I forgot doing the last touches to avatars last night, so I made some modifications to the avatar you are currently using. 😅

+

Reactions: Nix
Top Bottom