• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Whatever Happened to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Have you been away from the board for a while? Or maybe you're a current member and something exciting has happened that you want to share with folks who might not have been around for a bit. Pop in here and post a note letting everyone know how you've been or what you've been up to! Inquiring minds want to know!

:)

The Gentlemen

Townie
Didn't remember that I was a member here but I assume someone from Charmed Boards or Charmed: The Prophecy would have brought me here so I wonder if there is anyone here from there? People would know me as Nemesis or by my real name Brooklyn.

ETA: Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. I couldn't pinpoint any one member and they probably would have had a different username on this forum anyway...

Last edited:
cryptwarmer
cryptwarmer
I remember reading and enjoying your posts!

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
No worries! Which thread isn't really important:)

I was Vilandra on Charmed Boards :) Probably on CTP too but I didn't really post there. I remember you though!

What have you been up to?

The Gentlemen

Townie
The name sounds familiar! I think I was there from when I was about 11 or 12 til I was 16... And haven't had contact with anyone from any of the boards except for one person, so now that I'm 27 it's hard to remember everyone. And those that I do, I don't remember their usernames...

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
I'm on another board with Darkchilde. I kept in touch with ikaris for a while but then lost touch. I'm sure there's a few more CBers still here though :)

The Gentlemen

Townie
Could you have been Darkchilde on CtP? That's a name that I'm sure I remember. Man, it's so long ago. Are you in the UK? Darkchilde sounds so familiar...

ETA: Oh just saw the bit from cryptwarmer - I'm not up to date with forum features, haha, if it wasn't here in 2005, I probably don't know how to use it. What was your username on CB/CtP? Why are people remembering me? Haha, makes me worried. Can't say I'd wanna read any of my old posts as a "super cool" 14 year old. Haha

The Gentlemen

Townie
Ah, I completely misread, haha. Thought you said you were Darkchilde. ADA leader? I feel like I probably wasn't friends with her then. I don't remember being too close to anyone in ADA. I was one of the GMs for one of the ChatRPGs and also involved in FGB.

Anyways, I should probably stop hijacking your Buffy Boards Reunion since this has nothing to do with that. Sorry. :)

Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
No prob! Nice to see you! :)

mustang5o

Townie
I don't think I've ever posted here. I've been trying to catch up on the Buffy comics and hoping to go back and re-watch Buffy/Angel here soon. Otherwise I'm always staying up on the Whedonverse by reading Whedonesque and I've paid tribute to Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog and Firefly with my personalized license plates. "BAD HRSE" of course dons my Mustang with a custom made license plate frame that says "Evil League of Evil" at the top and "HOMINES NON BONI SERIOSE" at the bottom. My Jeep has "SRNTY" and the QMx "A leaf on the wind" "Wash is my copilot" frame.

Doppelgang

Always Believe
I have been away a few years now I would say, I still am receiving some fresh likes to posts I did years back which is good :)
This place always holds a special place in my mind, its probably the first community I have felt a part of. I have been up to all sorts in the intervening years. Some highs and some lows, but still progressing on my own journey through life. I don't ever forget you guys or this place, I remember one year being part of the celebrations on here during the oscars night when it was a lot of fun. I considered coming on for that this year, but things like the oscars are not really my cup of tea these days. It will be interesting to see some others on here who I remember from back over the years, :)

TaraSpike

Laura Hollis
Sineya
Not sure if anyone remembers me, but hello gang!! I have fond such memories of this place and constantly wanting to check the boards. I can't believe it's been years since I've logged in, I think I sort of neglected my online presence for a while post college graduation but now here I am working a daily office job bored out of my mind so I may need to make a return! Buffyverse is the one fandom I will always come back to after all.

nightshade
nightshade
I remember you, and now I remember making that banner, I need to get back into artwork.

charmedones193

The ***** is back
Wow, I haven't been on here in awhile, I miss chatting with everyone.

I've been married for almost 4 years now, got my GED and Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding within those years. I have two nephews now (aged 2 and 1) who I love so so much lol. Otherwise not much has changed, obsessed with tumblr, instagram, and facebook haha. Oh and netflix binges :)

Miss you guy <3

Blaze
Blaze
Sounds like you've had quite the busy time!
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
Nice to hear from you! :)

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Wow, I haven't been on here in awhile, I miss chatting with everyone.

I've been married for almost 4 years now, got my GED and Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding within those years. I have two nephews now (aged 2 and 1) who I love so so much lol. Otherwise not much has changed, obsessed with tumblr, instagram, and facebook haha. Oh and netflix binges :)

Miss you guy <3

Sounds like quite a lot has been going on :D What are you Netflix binging right now?

padmavyuha

Townie
Hah, well blimey - I've been through a failed marriage, four house moves and a gender transition since I was last here :D. I do support of young trans and/or non-binary folk these days. Still a big Buffy fan (I never made it past the end of Season 8, couldn't afford the books), and I'm still listening to bands I first heard through the series.

The Bronze
The Bronze
We have a winner of the most eventful absentee right here
bespangeled
bespangeled
As the parent of a non-binary - and foster mom to more than one - thanks!

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
Kids. Studies. Work. More kid. Work. More studies, without any less kids or work. Chemistry this time.

(And currently a new obsession, "Deutschland 83".)

Spanky
Spanky
You did come!
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
Yay! You came! :)
Faith
Faith
good to see you around again!
Sweetescape
Sweetescape
Yeah I speak to Gem every now & then when the time zone allow. She's okay atm, has the usual ups & downs tho.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Kids. Studies. Work. More kid. Work. More studies, without any less kids or work. Chemistry this time.
Didn't you get a new job or something? Oh. You should like @Blaze as she is the current resident horselady.

Blaze
Blaze
And the resident mad scientist! Oh man, I need to recruit a new lab assistant there
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom