• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Whatever Happened to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clem Rocks

Scooby
Nice to see you too!

This place sure looks a lot different to the old days. Houses gone, different themes, alerts. You lot have been busy!

Edit: hey Gwen!

Clem Rocks

Scooby
Yeah I saw a post where you said you combined the old ones into new ones or something like that. Which one is part Merrick so I know which is the good one? ;)

Hero

Scooby
I don't think anyone remembers me but I LIVED here for years from like 2004-2007. Like, I literally spent every day here. Saw this and figured I'd say hi.

Also, during my time here I forged a really special relationship, off the board, with a moderator whose username was KillerDwarf. We haven't talked in years, for reasons out of my control, but I'd like to put this here incase he still lurks, too. I miss you, friend, and you were "more than some guy on a message board" to me, too!

drlloyd11

Townie
Of course we remember you!!! How the heck are you?!

I miss killerdwarf a lot as well :(
It is hard to find some people. I was able to find several old timers, but some just vanished (like the guy who made the Ms Kitty Fantastico game)

SlayerPrincess

Potential
Omg I forgot all about this sight! I havent watched Buffy in so long and I was like obsesssed a few years ago...well reobsessed...obsessed again lol. I still love them though. I wanna re watch Buffy and Angel now. By the way I remember last time being team Buffy and Spike but Im firmly back to team Buffy and Angel. I still love my blondie bear though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom