• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Whatever Happened to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I wear the cheese it does not wear me.
Buffy?
women-cheese-cars-3.jpg

@nightshade Buffy from the Gwish? Gwishverse Buffy?

nightshade
nightshade
gishwhes!

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
That photo is from a gishwhes task is all

Spanky
Spanky
I know.. it was my woeful attempt at humor.

Evil Willow

sazdragon 4ev@
Wow not been here for ages, alot has changed for me since I was last here......... I'm engaged to a guy call Phil been with him 8 years.... my brother n sister in law gave me two gorgeous nephews, I became a charity shop manger but unfortunately was made redundant..... I believe things happen for a reason :) hope everyone is well xx

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
I've floated in and out a few times but I don't have the time and energy anymore for people that annoy me! I guess my patience has worn thin with age!

What's happened with me? The boyfriend died at war. I traveled to a favela in Brazil in his name to do mentor work with underprivileged children. I came back and threw in my 'real job' and started working in a bar. I loved it. I moved to Melbourne. Continued living the bar life. Moved back to Perth a year later. Now I still bartend but I'm also studying at uni part time, working for a brewery (LOVE) and put gin and vodka in bottles for extra cash. I eat and drink at nice places (edit - this means I live in a state of broke), wear lots of clothes that have pictures of food of them and write (probably poorly) a lot about my grief, love and life.

Peace hombres xoxo

Antho

Scooby
Reading this thread warms my heart. This idea of a sort of reunion was really cool. Even if I don’t know who are most of the people that posted in this thread, I enjoyed reading their stories. It’s also really encapsulates that BuffyBoard is more than a forum on a show. It’s a place where so many people became/become friends I hope that if one day I don’t post here anymore I will receive in my inbox an invitation for this kind of events. Sure you will can count on me ! I will be there.

Sorry. Probably a useless message

Cohen

Hellhound
Reading this thread warms my heart. This idea of a sort of reunion was really cool. Even if I don’t know who are most of the people that posted in this thread, I enjoyed reading their stories. It’s also really encapsulates that BuffyBoard is more than a forum on a show. It’s a place where so many people became/become friends I hope that if one day I don’t post here anymore I will receive in my inbox an invitation for this kind of events. Sure you will can count on me ! I will be there.

Sorry. Probably a useless message
Not useless at all! Thank you for posting in this thread, because it brought so many memories of people back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom