• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What's your favorite LGBT pairing? (Canon or not)

gillianmorsee

Slayer
Which pairing is your favorite LGBT pairing? And why? (Canon or not)
Faith/Buffy?
Tara/Willow?
Spike/Xander?
Willow/Kennedy?
Darla/Drusilla?
Fred/Willow?
Xander/Angel?
Cordelia/Buffy?
Or any others I may have forgot to mention?
Personally, I like Faith/Buffy because I love the chemistry between them, especially in Bad Girls before everything goes, well, bad.

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Watcher
Black Thorn
Canon: Tara/Willow, because they're adorable and I love them so much, for many reasons. I think for me mainly because it was one of the first proper lesbian relationships I'd seen portrayed on screen that wasn't gratuitous or overtly sexualised. It was as it is in real life, just two people who love each other who just happen to be same-sex.
Non-canon: I've had a bit of an obsession with Oz / Angel since Doppelgangland. So, Ozgel :D

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
Buffy/Willow.

It works on so many different levels. And on each level it's better than Bangel and Spuffy and stuff.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Buffy/Faith for so many reasons. Chemistry for one, their chosen destiny for another. The ying/yang of their personality and existance for a third. They compliment each other very well. And from S7+ Faith caring for Buffy even when Buffy doesn't return that affection is beautifully understated.

I think 'Revelations' made it clear how quickly they became synchronised with each other. And 'Bad Girls' made all that other stuff clear. That's the foundation for any future friendship.

Idle mising- If Buffy was meant to die in 'Prophecy Girl' and Acthala was always meant to rise (and therefore Kendra would come to fight the 'dark power') as Whistler stated in Becoming Part 2 then I always figured Faith was always meant to be a slayer as well. Her and Bufyf were always destined to co-exist.

If only Jasmine hadnt' brought Angel back when she did (in an effort to bring about Connor and therefore her 'birth') then we would've had some nice Fuffy good times. Darn distracting Bangel drama. :p

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
Canon: Tara/Willow, because they're adorable and I love them so much, for many reasons. I think for me mainly because it was one of the first proper lesbian relationships I'd seen portrayed on screen that wasn't gratuitous or overtly sexualised. It was as it is in real life, just two people who love each other who just happen to be same-sex.

What she said. That said, if Willow/Kennedy had been allowed to play out over, say, the same timeframe as Willow/Oz, I may well have had that as my favourite.

Monkey Pants
Monkey Pants
Agreed! They simply didn't have enough episodes

Priceless

Scooby
Canon I much preferred Willow/Kennedy to Willow/Tara. Non canon Angel/Spike or Angel/Riley - two very different pairings, but I think both could work

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
Spangel is totally canon! ;) *waits for bespangeled to appear*
Monkey Pants
Monkey Pants
Totally agree about W/K! Nice to see others with that opinion ;)
bespangeled
bespangeled
Bespangeled appears - Spangel is so canon it bypasses all other pairings!

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
Canon I much preferred Willow/Kennedy to Willow/Tara. Non canon Angel/Spike or Angel/Riley - two very different pairings, but I think both could work

I think it was @cryptwarmer who, in a different thread, said she couldn't imagine Giles with a guy even if she tried. I'm there with Riley. He strikes me as straight as a rush.

Willow/Faith, obvs- because they'd be perfect together. :)
Super-sappy and sweet but also hot. The witch and slayer combo still works wonderfully, but without the mountains of Buffy-baggage.

Others-
Willow/Tara
Willow/Kennedy (lil' bit)
Faith/Buffy (like maybe in an alternate Angel-less. S3 but not afterwards)
Faith/Lilah Morgan (5x5 hotness!)
Drusilla/Darla (canon! thanks to TGIQ)

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Fred/Willow because they look like it really could have happened. They were both science geeks and had an instant attraction for each other. But ball and chain Tara got in the way of that.

Monkey Pants
Monkey Pants
1000000000% agree

cryptwarmer

I'm in charge of morale!
Black Thorn
I liked Willow and Tara.

Non canon, I'm still loving the idea of Ethan and Spike and think I need to write a fic just so I know what happens. The more I think about them, the more I like them.

Professor Walsh
Professor Walsh
Yes, write that!

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Faith and Buffy! They had great chemistry and would make a cute couple. Everything topher already said. I also really liked Willow and Fred in Orpheus and wish we had more interactions between them.

sosa lola

Scooby
Xander/Spike, Xander/Giles, Xander/Larry, Xander/Buffy, Xander/Faith

As for canon: Xander/Cordelia

I'm a total Xander trash - did I say it right? I'm not caught up on the slang kids use these days.

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
Awe Xander and Faith

Ravenstag

It's a thankless job, but somebody's got to do it.
Sineya
I was starting to write this before I realized they're all pretty much just Giles/everybody, Giles/Ethan has always been my main one and the only one I've written.

Top Bottom