• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Whedon Says Fox Pulled the Buffy Comics From Dark Horse

GaviGrimm

Slayer: She who hangs out a lot in cemeteries.
Is there any list online that shows the Buffy/Angel comics from Dark Horse in chronological order? I've tried googling it but I haven't had luck finding something. I want to read the newer stuff but I definitely want to read the older stuff prior even if it's not really connected. I'd appreciate it!

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Is there any list online that shows the Buffy/Angel comics from Dark Horse in chronological order? I've tried googling it but I haven't had luck finding something. I want to read the newer stuff but I definitely want to read the older stuff prior even if it's not really connected. I'd appreciate it!
They published an Omnibus, you may be able to find a few copies at Ollie's. But that would be the best place to start.

GreyWalker1958

Potential
Of course Fox
Dark Horse will probably be toast if Fox/Disney takes all of its licenses away. DH seems to have stopped doing ongoing comics and only doing 4-issue miniseries, which tells me they're not confident in committing to anything long term right now.
How spot on you are. Between losing Buffy, Star Wars, and Conan, Dark Horse is limping along.

Ironic Disney gets hold of said three while they allow the option of licensing publications of Marvel characters to others for reprint purposes

MarcoD

Townie
The great people over at the Buffy Comics Facebook Group (Laura and Tracey) have put together a list.
You can find it by going to the group and clicking on files. It´s printable and helped me a lot in sorting through my collection and ordering stuff. They even have a chronological reading order diary.

Priceless

Scooby
The great people over at the Buffy Comics Facebook Group (Laura and Tracey) have put together a list.
You can find it by going to the group and clicking on files. It´s printable and helped me a lot in sorting through my collection and ordering stuff. They even have a chronological reading order diary.
Is there any way of getting this list if you're not on Facebook?

MarcoD

Townie
Sure, I can email the list.
Please send me a direct message with your email address.

Top Bottom