• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Whedonverse merch

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
I love collecting Buffyverse things and I recently discovered that I don´t only love Buffy and Angel, but also Joss´s other works like: Firefly, Dr.Horrible and Dollhouse. And because of that I thought if there is any merchandise I could get related to all those things. Like the same kind of figures for all. I thought about Funko Pops, because there are ones for Buffy and Firefly and I saw a really awesome custom made Dr. Horrible. But there are non for Angel or Dollhouse and the Dr. Horrible one would be really hard if not impossible to get. So I thought maybe mugs, I´d have to look on redbubble.com, they have all kind of desings, also for mugs, but I´m not sure if they have dollhouse designs. I also thought about cast autographs of all shows, but that´s way to expensive... Do you have any other ideas?
I want this so I can display the items of all those shows next to each other, to see all the different Whedonverse things I love. And the display looks amazing if they´re all the same kind of item. :D

Other than that, any suggestions for cool Firefly, Dollhouse or Dr. Horrible merch? Have got mostly Buffy, but also some Angel stuff. I know that there are comics for all of them and I really wanna get some of them :) Any other merch I should check out and try to get?

nightshade

Headless chicken
Staff member
Black Thorn
There's figures that you could get in Buffy, Angel and Firefly, not sure about Dollhouse. I think you're going to find it hard to get Dollhouse and Dr Horrible things that aren't fan made ones.

Etsy, RedBubble, CafePress those types of places will give you plenty of fanmade things to look at though

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
AWESOME! Thank you 😄
Top Bottom