• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question When does Shield return?

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
Think the air date in US is tomorrow, May 10th.
Or is that later today for you? :)

/SK

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Woo yay! Thanks :) Yes May 10 is today. So the answer is still tomorrow lol.

Reactions: sk

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
@Octavia have you been watching?

I know there's only 2 episodes so far but this season feels like extra or an epilogue after a definitive ending, but I enjoy AoS very much all the same. I feel like Simmons is gonna be the one to make decisions this season that will hurt people, like Fitz has done. The Fitz we are seeing in the past to the rest of the character's present has only seen his dark self through the Framework, this Fitz didn't experience cutting into Daisy - so he still believes he can be a good man, he's not had that downfall of realisation.

And I'll add that Clark Gregg looks mega sexy as a skinhead villain lol.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I haven't seen any yet! Thanks for reminding me :D I may put it on tonight after the pub, its great timing to give me another week to week to discuss since GoT ended WOOO!

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I haven't seen any yet! Thanks for reminding me :D I may put it on tonight after the pub, its great timing to give me another week to week to discuss since GoT ended WOOO!
It's a shame BB doesn't have more fans of AoS, but I'll join in when I remember 👍

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
It's a shame BB doesn't have more fans of AoS, but I'll join in when I remember 👍
I am surprised that there aren't more fans. The themes are similar to Buffy and it ties into all of the ever popular Avengers franchise. Space aliens instead of demons, inhumans over slayers. I assumed there were a few of the same writers from the dialogue. The cast seems to have a lot of fun.

Its sort of a goldilocks show for me, easy enough at face value but plenty to go beyond that.

white avenger

white avenger
I wonder if this show will be transferring over to Disney Plus once they have it up and running, or will they do it like all the other Marvel series, and just cancel it entirely, then reboot it for a fresh start.

Top Bottom