• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

When you're 40

OldSchoolVamp

Townie
Short n sweet. When ur 40+ kids are asleep and you relive your youth watching, probably the best franchise ever, Buffy and or Angel...
They're Timeless, what's everyone's go to ep for either series?

Last edited:

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
I was 40 long before Buffy or Angel aired and neither show looked anything like my youth so I would not be reliving "my youth", it is totally someone else's. But that's the whole point of entertainment - my youth was boring. The episodes I have watched the most are "Once More with Feeling" and "Not Fade Away". Even the musical intro to OMWF is different enough to show that it's going to be a fun episode and it does move the plot along - Tara finds out she has been magically roofied and Buffy reveals she was in heaven. NFA is an interesting episode for someone with my background as an engineering program manager - it's a case of the aviator's dictum, "plan your flight then fly your plan" and for the most part it works (but accomplishes nothing but dropping LA into a demon war).

Gingerbread

Townie
If I can cheat a little, I’d do a double bill of both parts of Becoming. I think the Season 2 finale perfectly encapsulates the themes of the whole show. Some of the best television ever made.

Top Bottom