• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Where was Eve?

GreyWalker1958

Potential
Having been on rewatch mode til my new job started, I was dipping back into S5 before jumping onto After The Fall for chronological purposes and one question sprung to mind.

Where the hell was Eve? Did she get killed two or was she truly was a product of the Senior Partners like the White Room conduit?

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I don't know the exact minutiae of her final death, but the implication is that she died in the offices of W&H in Not Fade Away.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Well I just rewatched the Angel series finale Not Fade Away (because the Still Dead podcast is now over :(). Angel runs into Eve in the Wolfram and Hart office and she's just there standing around. What was she doing there to begin with? IDK. But it's assumed that she died in the building, possibly she escaped somehow, but her story is over, so the writers felt no need to explain it.The Senior Partners let her out of her contract I believe, so she is no longer immortal and does not have to serve them in death. I have not read the Angel comics, so I'm not sure if she pops up there.

GreyWalker1958

Potential
Well I just rewatched the Angel series finale Not Fade Away (because the Still Dead podcast is now over :(). Angel runs into Eve in the Wolfram and Hart office and she's just there standing around. What was she doing there to begin with? IDK. But it's assumed that she died in the building, possibly she escaped somehow, but her story is over, so the writers felt no need to explain it.The Senior Partners let her out of her contract I believe, so she is no longer immortal and does not have to serve them in death. I have not read the Angel comics, so I'm not sure if she pops up there.
She doesn't. Only Lilah (albeit ghost form) keeps popping to serve as a sole reminder of Wolfram & Hart's existence and presence. Both in Spike #6-7 re: Bug Ship, at the end of BS10, and the current canon

Top Bottom