• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Which character would you date?

vznspike

Townie
Imagine you could date any character (not the actor/actress) of the Buffyverse in your real life, who would that be?

Despite my love for Spike, he wouldn't be my first choice in real life, even though I would still be pretty enthralled if I met someone with the same personality traits and equivalent good looks, I think my ideal date would be Oz.

Oz has some of the best qualities anyone could look for in another human being, he is sweet, affectionate, attencious, has his own goals that are not based on what conventional society would dictate approvable, a don't meddle in stuff that is not your business attitude and gets along with pretty much everyone. He is intelligent and takes everything in his stride, nearly every time you expect him to freak out he just goes huh and accepts things.

So if we talk about reality, even though Spike will always be Spike for me, I think I would like Oz for a boyfriend

What about you?

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Definitely Xander.

He's so cute, he's a great, supportive boyfriend, he'll make me laugh and he'll be a great friend at the same time. I would have to try and work with him on some things, some of his more negative aspects, but no relationship is perfect :)

vznspike

Townie
Definitely Xander.

He's so cute, he's a great, supportive boyfriend, he'll make me laugh and he'll be a great friend at the same time. I would have to try and work with him on some things, some of his more negative aspects, but no relationship is perfect :)
Interesting choice :) I can see where you come from

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
From Buffy, Jenny (1st choice), Katrina Silber or Sam Finn..
From Angel, Fred (1st choice) or Cordelia.

Black Thorn
Well, I usually like the evil ones but I know that would be insanely dysfunctional and i would end up dying at some point.
I absolutely love Buffy but being in a relationship with her is basically a death wish.
I would probably choose Tara, she's so sweet and caring.

DayDreamer27

Potential
I am most attracted to Angel. But sadly, he's an Amazon Chaser, and I am FAR from that. Personality wise, I am more like season 1 Willow or early Tara.

So Oz would probably be my perfect fit. For reasons listened in the OP and because I think he'd like my geeky & quirky traits.

thrasherpix

Scooby
In a world where Joss is God and jealous of every love? :eek: No one. :p

Hmm...sexuality aside, Giles or Jenny seem best to me in almost every way given their laid back and mature attitude and their smarts. I bet Jenny and I could commiserate on our crazy extended family that we have so little in common with, too.

On a younger level (as in early 20s), Xander had his crap together earlier than most guys, and I like his humor. My kin would like him, but that's okay. :p

NeddaSai

Potential
Oz, no contest. Maybe Wesley if I can be guaranteed he won't get all creepy obsessive..

From what little we saw of him I'd also pick Doyle.

Puppet
Puppet
Doyle is a great choice!

DayDreamer27

Potential
Oz, no contest. Maybe Wesley if I can be guaranteed he won't get all creepy obsessive..

From what little we saw of him I'd also pick Doyle.
Doyle is a good one. I haven't watched much of Angel, but from what I saw of him, he seemed one of the most selfless & supportive characters.

RIP Glenn Quinn, otherwise known as Mark Healey. lol Great actor.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
David Nabbit. Who ever said money doesn't buy happiness, has never been hungry.

thrasherpix
thrasherpix
I find it hard to believe that he had trouble with friends to the point he had to throw parties, and I get the impression again that Joss (or writer) thinks all women are more or less alike. I'd have been friends with Nabbit.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Faith (In Season 3) She's completely hot & adorable and needs somebody fighting in her corner and watching her back.

Or Buffy (In Season 4) She needs some stress-free dating and fun.

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
Angel, because I like the broodiness and his passion for Reading and drawing. Also, easy on the eyes.
Graham because he seems like a great dude, and y'know, also easy on the eyes.
Spike, because he's loyal to a fault. I mean, Drusilla practically had to force him to leave her. Certainly that could be annoying, but if he falls in love with you, you'll always know where you have him! He'd also come up with some fun adventures for sure.

vznspike
vznspike
Very good points

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Realistically, Oz, because of his laid back qualities - he'd be a good anchor. I'd also be into Xander cos he's sweet and funny.

Spike is a no no. He looks like a try hard, and would probably smell bad.

Top Bottom