• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Which character would you date?

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
Believe it or not, I'm going for Nina first. She's mine. Don't everyone jump up at once!

Fred kinda, kinda not.

Buffy, but only high school Buffy. She loses a lot as she progresses after high school. Give me Buffy from Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered :oops:

Also, I think I might go for Lilah, out of curiosity. To be close to her version of evil for a little while, on intimate terms, sounds kind of fun. I might pay for it, but I think I'd be willing to take that chance.

Last edited:

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
I was thinking the opposite of Spike, about smelling. Like, I imagine that his t-shirt could get pretty musky, but that his skin would smell really fresh, like water lilies or something… and yes, I'm picturing what it'd be like to sniff him. Gotta be thorough when you think about this dating thing :D

Bluebird
Bluebird
I can confirm JM smells nice
W

WillowFromBuffy

I was thinking the opposite of Spike, about smelling. Like, I imagine that his t-shirt could get pretty musky, but that his skin would smell really fresh, like water lilies or something… and yes, I'm picturing what it'd be like to sniff him. Gotta be thorough when you think about this dating thing :D

You'll be an interesting pair.

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
Faith, Tara, or Young Giles. Wouldn't want to be with Spike or Angel, not because they are not attractive, just because they are a bit too into Buffy for my taste. 😂

r2dh2

Never go for the kill when you can go for the pain
I'd date:
  1. Spike. I simply love him, he’s sweet, loyal, bad-ass, sarcastic, loving, funny, a little bit mean thrown into the mix… He’s bitch love! I mean what’s not to love of him?
  2. Robin, I don't like that he tried to kill Spike, but I have him in good moral standing in my radar. He's not precisely my type, but I think that he's a gentleman (yes, despite his fling/conversation with Faith in Chosen).
I also like Angel, but I wouldn't date him. I'm sure that he'd lose his soul with me ;).

Annie Hall
Annie Hall
Are you crazy? I'd definitely date both Spike and Angel!! They are so attractive in their own way. And maybe I'd give Robin one date to prove himself ;).
Leo
Leo
hahah, we are a little bit presumptuous, aren't we? Give the guy a chance, he might surprise you by remaining ensouled.

Echo126

Townie
As much as i wanna say Faith (because i love her and she's my all time fave) i would have to go with Cordelia. She has these moments where i see the real person she is and i find her reallly attractive. My second choice would be Willow in the earlier seasons. I just found her so adorably cute but she also had her feistiness.

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
I don't really know who's "my type" in real life, because I only had a crush once and never had a relationship yet so... Idk.
But I think that I'll fall for cute, funny and of course beautiful people... So there are MANY options to choose from in the Whedonverse! (Probably mostly into girls, but who knows... Since I only had that one crush who was a girl, I don't know if I'm gay or bi, just sure I'm not straight lol ;))

Willow, Tara, Fred are the first one's that come to my mind.

But I don't know if I really want a relationship in the Whedon/Buffyverse. I love so many of them how could I ever be able to choose? And I mean they mostly end up turning evil, leaving each other at the altar, breaking up or... well... DEAD!!!

But then again... They are countless cute, adorable gorgeouse characters in the Whedonverse who I love!!!
For example: Willow, Tara, Fred, Buffy, Penny, Kaylee, Bennett,... to only name a few. 💕

And also countless really hot Whedonverse characters that I love!!!!
For example: Faith/Echo, Spike, Wesley, Inara, Vamp Willow, Whiskey, Buffy,... again to only name a few examples. 💕

But when it comes to dating, I think I can narrow it down to the three options I said in the beginning: Willow, Tara and Fred.
Well it's not known if Fred also likes girls so... Willow and Tara are my options. 😍
But actually they belong together and are soulmates Imo, so I'll leave them alone :) 💖💕

Echo126
Echo126
I had the same issue. I love them all but to actually date someone...its hard to see who is my type haha. But i love your choices and reasoning :)

FirstEvil78

From beneath you, it devours... Spuffy lover
I'd date Riley, I'm curious about what it is to date a Corn-fed Iowa Boy. He's also kinda cute, but I'd date him only as long as he has his S4 personality.

Ryan

MB
Definitely Xander.

He ticks all the boxes, has the looks and the personality. I always tend to fall for guys with a good sense of humour and Xander definitely has it.

I think he is perfect boyfriend material, I also think he would give the best hugs 😍

r2dh2

Never go for the kill when you can go for the pain
I don't really know who's "my type" in real life, because I only had a crush once and never had a relationship yet so... Idk.
Here, this might help you ;): My type (Saint Motel, 2014)

"And take a look around the room
Love comes wearing disguises
How to go about and choose?

Break it down by shapes and sizes
I'm a man who's got very specific taste

You-you-you're just my type
Oh, you got a pulse and you are breathing

You-you-you're just my type
I think it's time that we get leaving
You-you-you're just my type"

KatrinaL
KatrinaL
Omg, this song is AMAZING! Makes me wanna dance in the middle of my office. LOVE IT!
Leo
Leo
Saint Motel is really good. Love the song.
Top Bottom