• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Which character's style does yours match the most?

AshSlays

WOW, Sarcasm, that's original!
The cursed area of tons of sweet tea (Arkansas)
Black Thorn
I was looking at the Bad Buffy Outfits twitter and started thinking about whose style mine matched the most. I thought about it for a little while and had the idea to ask you guys as well! I came to the conclusion that my style is like a cross between Willow's in seasons 3-5 and Spike's throughout most of the seasons he's in.

I also can make a prediction about someone... calling you out on the tweed, @Last Watcher ;)

Last Watcher
Last Watcher
How did you know....?
W

WillowFromBuffy

I got hair similar to Topher, but I would not be caught dead in his vests and plaid shirts. I like long coats, like the ones Angel wear, though not the leather ones—those are horrible.
I came to the conclusion that my style is like a cross between Willow's in seasons 3-5 and Spike's throughout most of the seasons he's in.
I imagine you walking down the street in army boots, a trailing leather coat, a tie-dye shirt and the world's largest bucket hat.

AshSlays
AshSlays
pretty much, I was mainly implying the really weird T-shirts in dark colors plus moto pants but yeah essentially

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn

The closest I can think of is Faith, but even that's not really right. She's got the leather, jean and black down, but she's missing the piercings, tattoos and multicolored hair :D

thrasherpix

Scooby
When I was their age, I made Faith look staid by comparison (not to be taken for having very little clothing, just creative, unique, and styles that just weren't showcased on the show at all). These days I look a lot more normal...I suppose Jenny comes closest, style wise, but offhand I can't say any have a style like mine.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I'm not stylish and I'm no one's fantasy, so that rules out most on the show lol. The fashion on the show was very mainstream for the time, and I've never been fashionable nor presentable. I've found Hollywood looks to be a very narrowly defined idea of beauty.

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Definitely a cross between Faith and Drusilla unless I'm vegging at home!

RDHWesley

Odd Individual
I don't really have a distinct style. I've gone through phases the same as most people (I used to wear a black jacket covered in badges) but I've tended to lean towards darker colours and long coats, so I'd say Angel's probably the closest fit.

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
My style has been the same for years......

Black jeans, black T-Shirt, black jacket...…...Long black hair & a beard...…

so I guess a kind of monstrous hybrid of Oz/Angel/Faith.....with style tips from Xander :)

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
I have two modes: J. Crew catalogue me and modern/casual gothic chic me (when I go out to club). Consequently, I really can't relate to the way anyone on the cast dresses. I don't dress like Wes at all, but at least he seems to understand basic fashion do's and dont's. I'm sorry to say it but Xander is a damn train wreck. That boy can't dress himself properly to save his life. So yeah, anyway....

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Umm, I guess Angel? Not so much the all-black all the time stuff but I tend to like darker colours. And I have a really nice long dark coat like Angel S1.

Oh, and I have a chunky Dad-sweater like Giles S7 has. :)

thrasherpix

Scooby
I wear a lot of thick stripes (sometimes thin ones) with a color theme of 2 (so green and black, for example, or red and yellow). I can't think of anyone who wears that on the show, but then the clothes are just another way to show the character and mood...though come to think of it, stripes might be a good theme for someone living a dual life, be it a vampire with a soul or a high school girl who is also the Slayer.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
Holy crap! Not only is this my exact style, I have a shirt similar to this. But it's brown, has short sleeves, and isn't cut up the side.

8a6fa1ddefc462bd7b15d4482d5c66c4.jpg

This is the shirt I have:

Last edited:
Definitely a mix of Angel(us) and Spike (long coats, dark colours etc). I have a tendency to grow a beard from time to time and the other week I was out having drinks with my wife, and we were chatting to the barmaid who said I looked like "a Victorian Viking." I'll take that.

Top Bottom