• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Which did you choose?

Good or Evil

• Sineya

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Black Thorn

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Just curious to see if we have more Black Thorn or Sineya people on here

Spanky
Spanky
You should have a neither option to see how many people haven't joined one yet.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I joined neither. I visited Black Thorn once and upon my exiting I noticed I left my shoe behind. When I went back for it the sirens ensnared me. Sadly, I had no Riley to save me from the Thorny nether region of the boards.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I never joined either. I know when I first started on the boards I jokingly said there should be an unofficial house for people who didn't want to join a house :p

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Proud member of Black Thorn here.
I dare say that Sineya has far more members than Black Thorn, which is odd as we keep winning the Dorm Trophy.
If you want or don't want to be in a house that is your choice.
If you are in Sineya yet want to be in Black Thorn, good on ya.
But if you are in Black Thorn and want to leave, yuk - pffft, your choice.
But if you keep going on about leaving our house then you often enter our hallowed walls - well!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Just in case you didn't notice, she was in the walls of a certain building in Sunnydale, not in the hallowed walls of Black Thorn.

BaskingINBangel

I'm busy basking.......
I never joined one. I'm kind of a "do my own thing" type girl. If I were to decide to join one though it would definitely be Black Thorn. That name alone oozes coolness. 😂

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I find that attitude - odd @BaskingINBangel but if you do it by yourself, okay.
As you are one of many who have that view you are not doing your own thing.
So why not join Black Thorn and be the leader of a group that promotes convincing those who sit on the fence ( a painful thing to do if its a barbed wire fence ) to join Black Thorn?

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
When I found out about the two I was pretty excited to choose! I was suuuuper close to choosing Black Thorn and then I thought, I'm gonna be stuck being evil for a good while, naah I don't fancy all that.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
When I found out about the two I was pretty excited to choose! I was suuuuper close to choosing Black Thorn and then I thought, I'm gonna be stuck being evil for a good while, naah I don't fancy all that.
Join the house of heroes, Sineya! Remember in the story, the House of the Black Thorn got wiped out in one night by Angel and his buddies and the only casualty was Wesley. It all depends on whether you think good or evil should have supremacy in your life. Buffy is a hero and that's what this forum is about.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
the only casualty was Wesley.
It was implied Gunn died as a result of taking them on as well, just wasn't shown on screen. And causality doesn't only mean death; Lorne was certainly a causality of the noble crusade.

Further, I never got the idea that the Black Thorn was defeated, simply it's current members which, Angel even admits, will be replaced. So... it was sorta pointless and nothing changed.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Join the house of Heroes, Sineya? It is so obvious that Sineya are the house of heroes, just look at how many times Sineya the house of heroes has won the house cup. Oh wait Sineya hasn't won the house cup - ever but it has always come second or as some folk may say - last! tee hee

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Oh dear, is it Sineya who is in the lead?
Maybe it should be stated to all that it is quality not quantity that counts.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Thanks ILLYRIAN . What you said is true . We have both so we don't have to make a choice :D

Top Bottom