• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Which one of these ships are your favorite?

Which one of these ships is your favourite?

• Total voters
Sineya
Mine are:

Buffy (canon) Willow/Tara
Buffy (fanon) Faith/Buffy

Angel (canon) Spike/Angel
Angel (fanon) Wesley/Angel

All the good ships are gay...AND WHY DIDN'T THEY HAPPEN??! (looks at the year it was made) Ah. (understands)

Btw, you can cast up to 6 votes.

Last edited:
Antho
Antho
I think you can still edit your post :)

Faded90

Scooby
Buffy -

Canon - Xander/Anya. I would have said Buffy/Angel though if they were on the list. Buffy/Angel while there’s some obviously genuine reasons they probably shouldn’t be endgame there’s also a LOT of criticisms they get that don’t seem fair to me
Non-canon - Buffy/Faith. I’ve actually wrote a very long probably boring post as to why I think this is kind of a perfect pairing 😂 . Like post Chosen (the comics can get in the bin) I think it would be great for both of them

Angel-

This ones more difficult because I don’t really like any of the relationships in Angel. Particularly that weird phase where they were all losing their s*** over each other 😂

Canon- Angel/Nina - honestly this is the only pairing post Buffy/Angel that I feel actually makes sense for Angel. Neither pretend it’s some kind of great love or an all consuming written in the stars kyrumption style relationship. Just two people enjoying some time together. No expectations of it being anything more than that

Non canon - Cordelia/Gunn- I could have really got behind this one! I would have liked to have seen Cordy in a nice relationship. I’d have preferred Doyle but I could ship her with Gunn. Cordy must surely have the most tragic/non existent love life of pretty much the entire Buffyverse?

Last edited:
RogueSlayer111
RogueSlayer111
There is nobody who doesn't miss Doyle

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
Yay another list thread! I like listing things that I like, maybe even more than how much I like those things themselves! 😋

Firstly, the ones I don't like:
-
Buffy/Willow and Buffy/Xander are big no's from me. Let close friends be close friends! 😂
- I like ideas and themes surrounding Buffy/Faith but I wouldn't actually want them to be together as a couple. Mirrors dating each other is not a turn-on for me. 🤔 They work better in a complex relationship which certainly is not friendship, romance, mentorship etc. but is something unconventional, something can't quite be named.

Now, the ones I like:
- Giles/Ethan:
Hints about Giles' bisexuality are enticing and worth looking into.
- Spike/Xander: With some major plot changes, this would be a good twist to explore. But with things as they are, they don't have a non-platonic place in Buffyverse other than their subtle bromance.
- Faith/Willow: Another couple that has no place in the TV show as it is but is suitable to be explored later in comics or in fanfictions. They have a mutual point of darkness but that darkness comes from very different places for these two. They would not be a mirror or parallel type of couple but more of a crossroads one (if those metaphors make any sense lol). A not yet discovered plot for Buffyverse!

- Tara/Willow (not much explanation needed since this couple is canon)
- Cordelia/Xander (not much explanation needed since this couple is canon)
- Willow/Oz (not much explanation needed since this couple is canon)
- Jenny/Giles (not much explanation needed since this couple is canon)

Edit: I didn't vote for Faith/Willow in the poll since it requires up to 6 votes and Faith/Willow wasn't much of a thing in the TV series.

RogueSlayer111
RogueSlayer111
Interesting, interesting. You listed some good reasons for liking or not liking certain ships. You know, Nicholas Brendon once read aloud this timetravel Xander fic...don't remember what it is called. I had already read it myself and it was BADASS :D

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Think you can all probably guess the one I voted for........

Just in case here's a clue......it wasn't Clem & Miss Kitty Fantastico... ;)

...and if that wasn't enough....the banner below is another....

whatdBuffyDo
whatdBuffyDo
Oh Clem & Miss Kitty would be a tragic romance! 😅😂
RogueSlayer111
RogueSlayer111
And weird. But tragic yeah 😂

Fuffy is tied in second place right now with Tillow.

TriBel

Scooby
Giles/Ethan: Hints about Giles' bisexuality are enticing and worth looking into.
Agree

I ticked Spike and Buffy. Why?...mostly because of Spike and Euclidean geometry.😒 "Euclidean geometry sometimes called parabolic geometry, is a geometry that follows a set of propositions that are based on Euclid's five postulates. ... The most basic terms of geometry are a point, a line, and a plane. A point has no dimension (length or width), but it does have a location". After that it gets boring. 😄 I should say I was mightily relieved when comic Angel mistakes a spike on a graph for Spike.

whatdBuffyDo
whatdBuffyDo
I gotta admit I can't fully understand what you talked about up there but it's fun to read lol (I am very well familiar with Euclidian geometry but missed the joke about Spike's character 😂)
RogueSlayer111
RogueSlayer111
I didn't get it, but I reacted with a "haha, lol, that's HILARIOUS" anyway, because you know, peer pressure.

sunestellar

Bad Day. Started bad, stayed that way.
It's not original but Spuffy.
They went through every form a relationship can possibly take and, above all, they never hid anything from each other.
"I've seen the best and the worst of you, and I understand, with perfect clarity exactly what you are..."

RogueSlayer111
RogueSlayer111
No-one else has said this, so I'm going to. I LOVE your profile picture of Willow and Buffy hugging and resting their heads together.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Ah yes, the slow boat that vampires must use to travel across oceans. Good choice. I almost forgot about the U-Boat that the Nazis dared to imprison the Prince of Lies on, truly Hitler's most impious act.

Top Bottom