• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Which three episodes would have to be your favorite for BTVS Season 2?

Your top three favorite episodes?

• Total voters

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
I'm going to have to think about this one..... My favorite season deserves to have a lot of thought.

BaskingINBangel

I'm a little bit bison
I'm all over the place with this one, so many episodes that I really love, like Innocence, What's My Line Parts 1&2, IOHEFY, and Band Candy. And I love the entire Angelus arc so much. At the moment I think I'll go with...

Becoming Part 2
Passion
Halloween

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
  • School Hard - One of those rare episodes that make great use of every single character, even some minor ones like Snyder and Sheila, introduces an awesome new villain (or villains, since Dru) and has a fun setting with everyone stuck in the school, being hunted by vampires.
  • Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered - It's fun, touching, and brings one of my favorite couples back together in a better way than before.
  • Passion - I mean...yeah.

CHK DeWilSon

A BAngel fan. Always.
Also my favourite series/season of BTVS and then it has my favourite finale, favourite 2 parter (Becoming pt 1 & 2 followed closely by my 2nd favourite Surprise/Innocence), favourite BTVS episode (again Becoming pt 2), favourite series/season arc, favourite villain (Angel/us).
Yeah my love for the 2nd series is endless...

Top three..
1) Becoming pt 2
2) Passion
3) Innocence

Runner ups.. IOHEFY, Surprise, Becoming pt 1, WML pt 1 & 2

Top Bottom