• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Which three episodes would have to be your favorite for BTVS Season 4?

Your top three favorite episodes?

• Total voters

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
I would have to pick Wild at Heart, Pangs, and This Year's Girl. Wild at Heart because it focuses on the Willow&Oz relationship and Oz. It is always nice to get an Oz centeric episode. It was nice seeing him saving the love of his life over his femme fatale seductress. Seth Green looked wicked hot in this episode. Pangs because it was nice to see the group get together for Thanksgiving and arguing about history. It was just too bad that Joyce wasn't involved. Angel looking out for Buffy and helping the gang brought nostalgia to the episode. It was sad that Oz couldn't stay around a little longer for Thanksgiving. Spike being tied to a chair was priceless. This Year's Girl because Faith finally got out of a coma. It was nice of The Mayor to send her that tape.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
  • Hush - For pretty obvious reasons, but this is just such an iconic, wonderful episode.
  • Superstar - This is such an underrated gem, another wonderful meta episode, and one of the best when it comes to focusing on a minor character of the show. Every time I watch it, I love it a bit more.
  • The Yoko Factor - I almost went with the Faith double-billing, but there is just something so special about this one, beyond just being hilarious, and as mentioned before it holds the only Bangel moment I actually love.

spikenbuffy

"Why can't I stay"
Hush - Unique
Who Are You - Compelling from start to finish
The Freshman - Great season opener

VisionGirl

Newly Human
Sineya
Restless- I could talk about this episode endlessly, and it has been analyzed endlessly. I love this episode so much. Plus we get to see the First Slayer and it starts Buffy on a path to seek more about the source of power. And so much foreshadowing for the next season.
Hush- do we even need to say why?? Plus My kids and I met the great Doug Jones at a convention. He has been in sooo many things and is so talented and kind.
Who Are You- is equally compelling. Both actresses do an amazing job playing each other and the psychology of being in another person’s body is fascinating.

Top Bottom