• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Which three episodes would have to be your favorite for BTVS Season 6?

Your top three favorite episodes?

• Total voters

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
I would have to chose Older and Far Away, Entropy, and Villains. Older and Far Away because it was interesting to see everyone being trapped in the Summer's residence. Entropy because Spike and Anya finally realized their similarities which brought them solace and comfort. Plus to secret Spuffy relationship was out in the open. Villains because Willow's inner roots are getting darker than ever.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
  • Bargaining Pt. I - My favorite opener of the show, it perfectly shows the gang without their leader, Buffy. It shows their grief, but also their determination, and I really wish we'd gotten a bit more of it before Buffy returned.
  • Older and Far Away - When you've seen this as many times as most of us have, you learn to appreciate the smaller things; like Anya's reaction to being trapped which reeks of claustrophobia, or Spike about to defend Willow before Tara actually did so, or the small groups they divide into when they're playing games early in the morning.
  • Grave - It's tough to mention one and not put the others in the arc here, too, but here it is; not the best finale, it's still a great episode and, like with Becoming, it ends on a Sarah MacLachlan song that will make you cry like a baby.

Priceless

Scooby
This is my favourite season, with so many great episodes, but I went for Entropy, OMWF and Dead Things

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
Once More With Feeling, Normal Again and Hells Bells :)

BaskingINBangel

I'm a little bit bison
Tabula Rasa
Once More, With Feeling
Life Serial: This one was a toss up as I could have chosen a few other episodes to fill this spot. I just really enjoy Life Serial, and the Magic Box time loop is always funny no matter how many times I watch it.

Top Bottom