• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Which three episodes would have to be your favorite for BTVS Season 6?

Your top three favorite episodes?

• Total voters

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
I would have to chose Older and Far Away, Entropy, and Villains. Older and Far Away because it was interesting to see everyone being trapped in the Summer's residence. Entropy because Spike and Anya finally realized their similarities which brought them solace and comfort. Plus to secret Spuffy relationship was out in the open. Villains because Willow's inner roots are getting darker than ever.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
  • Bargaining Pt. I - My favorite opener of the show, it perfectly shows the gang without their leader, Buffy. It shows their grief, but also their determination, and I really wish we'd gotten a bit more of it before Buffy returned.
  • Older and Far Away - When you've seen this as many times as most of us have, you learn to appreciate the smaller things; like Anya's reaction to being trapped which reeks of claustrophobia, or Spike about to defend Willow before Tara actually did so, or the small groups they divide into when they're playing games early in the morning.
  • Grave - It's tough to mention one and not put the others in the arc here, too, but here it is; not the best finale, it's still a great episode and, like with Becoming, it ends on a Sarah MacLachlan song that will make you cry like a baby.

Priceless

Scooby
This is my favourite season, with so many great episodes, but I went for Entropy, OMWF and Dead Things

BaskingINBangel

I'm a little bit bison
Tabula Rasa
Once More, With Feeling
Life Serial: This one was a toss up as I could have chosen a few other episodes to fill this spot. I just really enjoy Life Serial, and the Magic Box time loop is always funny no matter how many times I watch it.

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
Bargaining Pt 1&2 - Great two-parter. But I don't know which one to choose if I vote for this one. :D
Life Serial - It is a funny, light-hearted episode. The Trio aren't so evil yet (But I think what Warren did to Buffy was very, very scary. I really don't like Warren.)
Once More With Feeling - I love musicals, so I love this episode. There are some inconsistencies, but I can forgive them. I will not choose this episode for the poll due to the same reason why I didn't choose Restless and Hush for S4 thread. Songs themselves are character-centric and important plot devices in the episode, however it is not fair for other episodes to choose it, since its main charm is its unique structure.
Older and Far Away - I enjoyed this episode. Just when S6 started to drag too much, it came to the rescue.
Normal Again - It is a horror episode and deals with the urge to run away so well. I like it.

I choose Life Serial, Older and Far Away, and Normal Again.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
I picked Once More with Feeling, Tabula Rasa and Life Serial. Probably the three most light and funny episodes of the season. I think that's a bit telling of my tastes. I do like Normal Again, Entropy and yes I even like Doublemeat Palace. But there's a lot of depressing and dark episodes in this season that I don't care for.

RepeatoGirl

Duchess of Buffonia
Once more with feeling: I love musicals and the songs express everyone so amazingly.
Tabula Rasa: It is hilarious. “Randy Giles!”
Life Serial: I don’t know why I love this but I think it has something to do with the scene of Buffy hanging out with Spike.

I do love lighter episodes but darker ones like Normal Again and Grave

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Bargaining Part 1: Great opening and strong characterization from all involved
Life Serial: Inventive and fun, plus the only episode where the Trio felt like they might be a smarter kind of threat.
Grave: A strong ending full of pain, but also has some optimism.

GothicBuffy

Slayer
Once More With Feeling (duh), Smashed- hottest Spuffy scene and one of the hottest tv scenes ever, and Entropy, because I liked that Anya and Spike were able to comfort each other and find understanding, when so many people didn't seem to understand them that well.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Bargaining part 1&2 are probably the best Season opener of the entire series, even though I'm not a fan of Season 6, whist Life Serial has the mummy hand and I just find Buffy's battles with the mummy hand funny especially when it gets hold of the tongs.

Cheese Slices

A Bidet of Evil
Afterlife (criminally underrated), Once More With Feeling (duh) and Dead Things (should be in everyone's top 15, I will die on that hill, no pun intended).

Antho

Scooby
Dead things
Tabula Rasa
Bargaining part 2

Grave/Normal Again would be my next choice.

And yeah I don’t choose Once more with feeling.. not a bad episode but the more times passed the more I’m allergic to comedy musicals. It’s because I get older 😜😂

Top Bottom