• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Which three episodes would have to be your favorite for BTVS Season 6?

Your top three favorite episodes?

• Total voters

sunestellar

Bad Day. Started bad, stayed that way.
It took me ages to make my choice ! It is to tell how much I love this season haha
I went for Tabula Rasa, Life Serial and Entropy. Let me explain my picks :
Tabula Rasa cause I defy anyone to find an episode that hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time. The departure of Giles, the breaking-up with Tara and the premisces of Willow's wichcraft addiction and her descent to hell... I particularly like the long and slow ending with everyone breaking appart. No talks. Just music fitting the mood. Each one's acting reflects how they're are feeling toward their own situation. And my heart is aching for Willow everytime I see her crying sitting on the floor, so helpless, even if she was in the wrong... This episode is a real emotive roller coaster and I always refer to it as one of my fave BtVS episodes.
Then Life Serial cause I deeply relate to Buffy who struggle to find her way among normal society. She tries a career, it doesn't work and so on. And she ended up at Spike's crypt cause after all "life's stupid" and that just sum it up. So relatable. I also love the time-loop scene (but who doesn't ?) and drunken Buffy at demon's bar always gets me !
Finally, I picked Entropy because it focuses on the complex relationships between our main couples that keep getting worse and seem to be deadlocked. Revelations are finally happening at the end, for the worst, and leaves the characters so tormented and trapped in the wrong even further... Relationships are so complex... Except for Tara and Willow who are like "to the hell with that!", just forgive and forget the past cause we still love each other at the moment and that's what matters ! Let's not waste time (gosh and when we know it's the day before... well you know what... !). I love that Tara's statement at the end and the way Willow and her reunited in the simplest manner.

Last edited:
B
Btvs fan
You dont think Spin the Bottle was better than Tabula Rasa as an episode ?

Joan the Vampire Slayer

Carpe Spuffy!
My favorite season! I chose "Dead Things," "Tabula Rasa" and "Normal Again."

Anyone who knows me knows that "Tabula Rasa" is my all-time favorite episode. I could literally go on for days about why I think this episode is so genius, but I'll spare you all that, lol.

"Dead Things" I find endlessly interesting for the Spike/Buffy dynamic in it. I love how dark it is.

And lastly, "Normal Again" is just a head trip and really makes you think.

Last edited:
B
Btvs fan
You don't think Spin the Bottle is better than Tabula Rasa ?
sunestellar
sunestellar
Ah sorry I am currently (re)watching Angel and I haven't watched season 4 yet. I'm not familiar with that episode

Joan the Vampire Slayer

Carpe Spuffy!
My favorite season! I chose "Dead Things," "Tabula Rasa" and "Normal Again."

Anyone who knows me knows that "Tabula Rasa" is my all-time favorite episode. I could literally go on for days about why I think this episode is so genius, but I'll spare you all that, lol.

"Dead Things" I find endlessly interesting for the Spike/Buffy dynamic in it. I love how dark it is.

And lastly, "Normal Again" is just a head trip and really makes you think.
@Btvs fan Spin the Bottle is in Angel S4, not Buffy S6!

B
Btvs fan
It is but its basically the same episode, I wandered if you thought it was better than TR ?

Crossbow

Townie
Bargaining - Part 1 - Willow kills the deer as it’s one of the needed ingredients but (I may have got this wrong) lies about where she got the final ingredient to the others. Just the ramifications of “bringing Buffy back” wow.

Tabula Rasa - Joan chooses to team up with Randy

Entropy - Anya “All this time I’ve been hell bent and mad but wanting his head, you know?” “When, really, I can’t sleep at night thinking that, it has to be my fault, somehow....”
Spike “Shhhh....”

Top Bottom