• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Which three episodes would have to be your favorite for BTVS Season 7?

Your top three favorite episodes?

• Total voters

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
  • Lessons - Great introduction to the final season; we see where everyone is after the summer - Xander, Buffy, and Dawn have become a great little unit, Willow off in England with Giles - we see Buffy training Dawn, there's a new high school which really brings everything full circle, and that final scene with Spike and the First is just awesome.
  • Potential - I fricking love this one! Dawn deserved the spotlight and, much like Xander in The Zeppo, this was the one that finally made her more than her detractors mad of her. We, of course, also got that great speech from Xander at the end, which makes sense, seeing as the two have so much in common; it's almost like he's passing the baton, in a way.
  • Storyteller - And we have yet another underrated gem, perhaps mostly because so many fans don't like Andrew; I love him and I love this episode. Another meta one for the books.

BaskingINBangel

I'm a little bit bison
Selfless: A fantastic episode for my favorite Vengeance demon.
Same Time, Same Place: I just love everything about this episode, and Gnarl is the perfect blend of creepy and disturbing.
Chosen: Not perfect but really good, and a great send off for the series.

Top Bottom