• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Which two episodes would have to be your favorite for BTVS Season 1?

Your top two favorite episodes?

• Welcome to the Hellmouth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Harvest

• Teacher's Pet

• Never Kill a Boy on the First Date

• I Robot You Jane

• Total voters

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
Mines would have to be Nightmares and Prophecy Girl. Prophecy Girl for obvious reasons. Nightmares because of it's difference and it's the funniest of them all. All except for Buffy's nightmare involving her dad being a jerk, and her other one about dying alive by the hands of The Master.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
  • Witch - Another underrated gem. It's such a perfect example of this season, of the campiness, the clever language, it has a great plot twist, and is just funny.
  • The Puppet Show - I will never apologize for this being my favorite of the season, it's basically perfect :)
I recently did a poll on Reddit and, funnily enough, Witch won by a landslide for the first six episodes. I didn't see that coming, honestly.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
The Pack and The Puppet Show were the most intelligently written and they are ones I would rewatch any time.

Puppet
Puppet
It's amazing how I can completely agree and disagree with you at the same time :D
Top Bottom