• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Who is who?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
There has been a thread like this before but it can make folk smile. So, which person here do you see as which character from the series BTVS?
And please state your reasons, that's the fun bit.

I could state that I see nightshade as Willow, but due to nightshade's religious beliefs Willow would be wrong.
If Joyce hadn't died (her karma for having sex on a police car with Giles)
For which I ask these questions:
Was the bad bit her having sex.
Was it having sex on a police car?
Or was it having sex with Giles?

Prior to the Band Candy thing Joyce was the best of the best and so, was she the nightshade of the show. I think so.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Peter Cushing is the best known actor to play Doctor Who, why do you ask?

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Bad Wolf 💀
Black Thorn
There has been a thread like this before but it can make folk smile. So, which person here do you see as which character from the series BTVS?
And please state your reasons, that's the fun bit.
Great thread idea! 😈

I definitely see @DeadlyDuo as the Gnarl. She looks so much like it, its astounding. I mean, they're like twins separated at birth! And let's not forget the offensive body odor. 😂

@Last Watcher is obviously Giles. Every post he makes sounds like Giles.

@Taake is a bit like Drusilla in many ways. The hair, the big scary eyes...:p

@nightshade would be Miss Kitty Fantastico, for too many reasons to name. And yes, she has a furry tail.

Obviously, @HowiMetdaSlayer is Willow! Not just because of the hair...but the mood swings, intelligence, and occasional snarkiness. 😘

@Spanky would be the Sluggoth demon. Like @DeadlyDuo, he has a twin on the show. And like the Sluggoth demon, he's been known to burrow underground as well.

Buffy Summers is obviously Joyce. Reasons? Because I get the feeling she also likes Juice Newton attire. And she's got a slight mom vibe sometimes, which can be endearing.

@LemonBanana is totally Dawn! That's a no-brainer. She's probably making peanut butter quesadillas at this very moment. 😁

@Give Us A Kiss would be...Cassie. I just get a slightly goth/sweet/watchful feeling from her.

@Oromous is Angel. I can't state the reasons, because they'd be spoilers!! 😂 😛

Last edited:
Oromous
Oromous
I could see early season 1 AtS Angel in me due to his social awkwardness of putting his foot in his mouth. lol Also, his tendency to self-reflect, his contemplation of the morality of what he does, they do speak true to me as well. :)

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
First of all i agree with you on @Last Watcher being Giles . He could be his twin you can almost see then wearing tweed & having a spot of Tea .

And i have to ask who be Cordelia & who would think you be @Anyanka Bunny Slayer .
I think Anya but that just my feeling .

Top Bottom