• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Who is your favorite female vampire?

Who is your favorite Female vampire?

• Darla

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Drusilla

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Vampire Willow

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Harmony

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Vampire Buffy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elisabeth

• Candy Gorch

• Total voters

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
Who is your favorite Female vampire? Please explain!

Feel free to add any vampires that I could have forgotten. I only choose the ones that I remembered.

For me it's Darla ll the way!

Darla and VW are close (and were, generally speaking, more entertaining than my choice), but I'm gonna have to go with Dru as she could be genuinely creepy at times, the way I love vampires to be (as opposed to super villain or evil mutant like characters, or even strangely as figures of empowerment or at least a loophole in which one--male or female--can be a sexualized psychopath and still be swooned over). Like this:

Drusilla: My mummy used to sing me to sleep at night. [sings creepily and off-pitch] Run and catch / The lamb is caught in the blackberry patch... [speaking] She had the sweetest voice. What will your mummy sing when they find your body?

Yeah, that's my favorite kind of vampire, as creatures of horror (not to be confused with simple foils for the heroes) first and foremost, and their own nightmare as well as a nightmare for everyone else.

Drusilla. Her chemistry with Spike was fantastic, she is quite the tragic character (though this kind of goes unnoticed by the show) and she is deceptively dangerous.

Honourable mentions got to Darla, Vamp Willow and Sunday.

Darla grew and evolved the most through the course of Buffy and Angel. She lost her soul for a thousand years and thought she was happy. But it took feeling love for the first time to make her realize her life had been empty and that she would rather sacrifice herself than to let her child die. To be fair, it was a pretty epic character arc compared to what the others were given.

Fool for Buffy
Fool for Buffy
400 years* but yeah I agree

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I would say Drusilla. She was out there but also never boring unlike some others .

I thought Sunday was smart which is unlike a lot of Vampires in the show .

Darla grew and evolved the most through the course of Buffy and Angel. She lost her soul for a thousand years and thought she was happy. But it took feeling love for the first time to make her realize her life had been empty and that she would rather sacrifice herself than to let her child die. To be fair, it was a pretty epic character arc compared to what the others were given.
Fool for Buffy: 400 years* but yeah I agree

Sorry, I must have been thinking of Anya. I didn't realize Anya was so much older than Darla and the other vamps. She lived so long but kind of forgot what it was like to really live.

Fool for Buffy
Fool for Buffy
I felt bad for correcting you, so thank you for not getting angry lol
Ugh so hard to choose between Darla & Dru

Dru is deliciously creepy

Darla is just an unapologetic badass who gets what she wants at any cost

I guess gun to head: I pick Darla

Drusilla!!

Darla, Sunday, Vamp Willow -- all deliciously evil but Drusilla fascinates me. And she made Spike so she is clearly a genius.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I agree . Darla was normal but Drusilla was o different & so so evil.

Top Bottom