• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Who is your favorite male guy for cordelia?

If you were cordelia which guy you go out with?

• Andrew

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Glenn

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • John

• MIKE

• Owen

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Frederick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scott

• Xander

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Who is Mike? And who are Quinn and John and Glenn? And Frederick? And is Scott a reference to Scott Hope? I so don't remember Cordy having this many love interests :/

I always thought Xander was the best match for Cordy, they had good chemistry and I always thought that they would work well as adults, once they had both matured a bit and settled into themselves.

Hummm.... I don't even know wh are most of the person in this list.
I think you did it on purpose for everyone to choose Xander.
Where is Angel ? I choose him !
Sorry not be sorry
[automerge]1522336255[/automerge]

DeepBlueJoy
DeepBlueJoy
Yeah, Wes not on list either... list is not a list of her love interests.

Scooby Corps

Fly! Be free, little bird, you defy category!
Xander (!) and ... who are these other guys? :oops: Are they relevant to Cordelia in canon? Some fleeting minor roles?

Who is John, Glenn, Frederick and Mike?? Andrew and Scott are gay so no.
The only guys I remember her being somewhat involved with were Xander (my favorite/most entertaining couple to watch), Wesley (not good) and
Groo who I adore. And even though I can rationalize why I like Cordy & Angel together, there is seriously no topping Groo. Cordy done screwed up by letting go of the Groosalugg.
There was also
Richard obviously an evil piece of crap, although very gorgeous.
Wilson Christopher another evil piece of crap. and not that good looking.
Mitch didn't get to see much of a personality from Mitch.
Owen he was too good and sensitive for Cordelia. Well too good for btvs season 1 Cordy anyway.
Devon This I would have liked to see play out more... even if they were wrong together; seeing as I love Cordelia with Xander the most.

Mrs Gordo

We fight termites wherever they may roam!
Black Thorn
This is tough for me, I've been trying to think. I go through ups and downs on Cordy/Doyle. I think given enough time they could've been good. I think they could've been a positive influence on each other. But in terms of the fire, the only person I ever saw Cordy (CC) have any iota of chemistry with on either show was Xander. So that gives him the edge. Not sure if they would have worked long-term though...

I think Glenn is supposed to be Doyle.

No Angel. Never. Nope. No way in heck am I shipping Cordelia with the man Buffy lost her virginity to and still says by s7 "I loved him more than I will ever love anything in this life." Buffy's first boyfriend who, on the night of their first date, Cordelia said in front of him that Buffy looks like a "street urchin." And in IWRY when Angel became human and thought he could finally have happiness after centuries of misery, Cordelia told Buffy to "grow up" and stop acting "childish" in her optism that she could be with him again and not risk the world because of it. When Angel was suicidal in BtVS s2 Buffy was there on Christmas break researching the First Evil and giving him teary eyed speeches to save him. When Angel was suicidal in AtS s2 Cordelia ignored him, was angry he donated a few of her shirts to a homeless shelter, and didn't find out until 9 months later that he tried to commit suicide via sex with Darla.

Cordelia is best with Xander.

DeepBlueJoy

Lion Faced Kitteh
Wesley (not early Wes, but Wes on Angel)- I really think they could have been a great match, but it would have had to have happened after Wesley had grown up a bit.

Groo - I really liked them together until he started to see she only had eyes for Angel.

Doyle - they were sweet together. Pity it didn't get a chance to grow. I so wish Glenn Quinn hadn't been overtaken by his addiction. So tragic.

Maybe Gunn -- they had interesting chemistry in the early arc of their characters together.

Xander if there had been no cheating. Cordelia doesn't look back. She would not give him a second chance to hurt her. That is not how she is wired.

Top Bottom