• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Who is your favorite male guy for cordelia?

If you were cordelia which guy you go out with?

• Andrew

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Glenn

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • John

• MIKE

• Owen

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Frederick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scott

• Xander

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

Mrs Gordo

And then she comes along...
Black Thorn
Oh I am sorry I thought we were talking about canon ships. But my non canon ship is Cordy and Gunn. So I’ll add that to the mix.

DeepBlueJoy

Lion Faced Kitteh
Not even sure who some in your list are. Some i don't think she met. Some are kind of odd... Andrew? Not sure he swings that way and Cordelia likes Alpha guys. Beta maybe (Doyle). Andrew is somewhere down the list - theta maybe? When you say Glen, do you mean Doyle?

My canon character ships are: Wesley, Gunn, Angel (i think she is very good for Angel, not sure he is the best fit for her) . Mature Wes is far and away my first choice. I always think Wes in Sunnydale was a virgin who'd never kissed anyone, when he kissed Cordelia so badly. Xander could work, but after Sunnydale, and some personal growth, if Cordelia somehow survived.
My favorite non canon ship (crossover universe) is Cameron Mitchell from Stargate SG-1. I think they are a perfect fit. (I have actually shipped them in one of my stories)
Honorable mention: Amenadiel from Lucifer. They would be hot together and both are about the mission. They would be very funny!

Sineya
Here is a list with all the reasons why:

Clem - sociable and treats women well
Devon - rock singer
Adam - might change his thinking about the world
Ben - she would love to marry a doctor
Caleb - she might contaminate his thinking
Ethan - she could be the magic he wants
Quentin - for the man who has everything
Orlando - because he wouldn't want her
Whistler - because he knows what's coming and started Angel on his path
Olaf - Anya took her spot on the show, so Cordelia should take her man

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Impressive!

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
The list seems rather arbitrary but I would say Owen. I could see the two of them working out but only after Cordy grew up a bit and met him again during the AtS years.

Having said that these days I ship Cordy with Angel

Xander the perpetual clown man-boy had his chance and blew it. He suffers too many hopeless insecurities to ever deserve a second chance with her.

I thought Cordelia and Gun had bickering chemistry in the style of Beatrice and Benedict, or a Gary Grant and Hildy in His Girl Friday.

Visually, Cordelia looked fantastic with Wilson in "Expecting" (save re: the punishing one night stand moralizing)

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
You know, I didn't start out this way (I always took the position that Buffy belonged with Angel in the past) but these days I actually like Cordy with Angel. There is just something so refreshing about how they grew to be such close friends for so long, and then suddenly, what emerged was a slow realization that they really did actually love each other deeply yet hadn't realized it until as if by accident the circumstances changed. I really like the progression of love's that follow that path. I can't find the right words to express it now, but there is a clean purity about it that appeals to me. And their final kiss before saying goodbye forever really moved me more than nearly anything else in the show among the many romances, unless we count Wes' final kiss in the arms of Illyria playing as Fred.

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
You're just playing into the suffocating limits that the patriarchy defines upon us by insisting Cordy can only be with a man. Cordy should be with Anya.

You're just playing into the suffocating limits that the patriarchy defines upon us by insisting Cordy can only be with a man. Cordy should be with Anya.
That's either a match made in heaven :) or a car crash waiting to happen :eek:. I can'r decide which.

Cangel1987

♥ Cangel ♥
If Groo was the perfect fit for her - then why did she cut his hair and pull him on like a certain person - we all know?

I think the best fit for her was Angel - even though he isn't on the list. Likewise, I'm sure there are names on this list - where I'm sure Cordelia never met them.

Torn between Cangel and Cander I like both. Part of me really wish that Cangel was developed in a better way. I'm not closed to the idea but for me they wasted what could have been a really interesting and beautiful relationship to watch. Too bad but Joss really ruined it just because his problems with the actresses.. Such a shame !

Anyway, everyone except Groo..... Please

Top Bottom