• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Who is your favourite Buffy couple?

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Fancied a bit of fun this morning, so instead of doing a debate or something, I’m gonna ask who everyone’s fave Buffy couples are! Pick as many as you want and... that’s it really! Mine are Spuffy, bangle, Cander and Tillow (not sure if that’s right for willow and tara 😂) Have a great day everyone! 😊 💕

Last edited:

burrunjor

Scooby
Jenny and Giles is the best tragic love story in the show.

Angel and Buffy meanwhile is probably the best written love story in the series. It led to the magnificent Angelus story arc, and unlike a lot of other relationships that overshadow the show, this gave everyone a chance to shine, even the villains like Spike and Dru.

Dru and Spike are my favourite evil couple meanwhile.

On Angel I think that Wes and Fred were probably the best as that led to the Ilyria story arc and they had good chemistry.

Cordelia and Xander were great, though I wasn't happy at how it ended, their chemistry was fantastic.

I like Tara and Willow though again I have problems with how it ended, and season 6 takes it in a bad direction.

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Yes I agree! I loved reading your post, thanks!

Angel6

Potential
Sineya
Buffy and Angel for me.

Nothing else come close but I love Willow and Oz too, and I like Giles and Joyce’s shenanigans a lot!

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Hahaha, I sorta wish Giles and Joyce were a thing 🤭, loved ur post! 😊 💕

Nondenomifan

Nondenomifan
I don't have a favorite. I have some I dislike, but these are the ones I enjoy watching (from each show) or wish had been developed:
  • Cordelia/Angel
  • Spike/Buffy
  • Kate/Angel
  • Buffy/Angel
  • Faith/Angel
  • Faith/Spike
  • Faith/Robin
  • Spike/Angel
  • Fred/Wes
  • Willow/Tara
  • Willow/Oz (before Willow found herself, they were too cute!)
  • Buffy/Riley
  • Spike/Riley
  • Angel/Sam (Lawson)
  • Fred/Wes
  • Angelus/William
  • Jenny/Giles
  • And, in my own little world, Angel/Buffy/Spike/Riley (in order of dominance)

Reason: Forgot some peeps
Last edited:
LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Hahaha 😂 I love your post! Thanks 😊

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Wolves ov Siberia
Black Thorn
Willow and Tara, no question. ❤

rQ8z6Wy.gif

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Yes! I loved them, so sad the way it ended 😩
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Nice .

burrunjor

Scooby
LemonBanana Yes I agree! I loved reading your post, thanks!

Thanks, if we are going to include non canon couples I'd also like to nominate Spaith. I think they had potential.

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Oh thanks so much!!! Spaith it’s would have been great, I wanna see it now 😩! 😊 💕

AnthonyCordova

modulating between criticism and reconstruction
Sineya
A minority opinion but I actually like Cangel. Since Wes is really two different people I go for Virginia Bryce for pre-Angel S3 and Wes and Lilah for dark and cynical Wesley. Fred didn't deserve him, but I'll leave that for another thread. Since I ship Cangel I honestly don't know who to put Buffy with anymore. I'd like to think she met a good guy afterwards somewhere, down the line (I didn't enjoy the comics much, so I don't count them). Willow and Oz is my preferred match for those two. Everyone else I don't have a strong opinion about.

Last edited:
Top Bottom