• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

who is your Favourite Couple on Buffy.

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
Will/Tara, Will/Oz, Will/Kennedy, Buffy/Angel, Buffy/Spike, Spike/Drusilla, Angel/Drusilla, Xander/Cordelia, Xander/Anya, and Xander/Will
[automerge]1525112981[/automerge]
Riley's all right, but this is an exclusive list ;)

Last edited:
nightshade
nightshade
poor Riley, everyone but him!
Sineya
I always liked Clem and Dawn as a couple. No romantic expectations, just two people (actually neither of them are people, but that's neither here nor there) who like each other's company and subsist on junk food watching TV (somewhat like me).

Mrs Gordo

And then she comes along...
Black Thorn
I feel stupid saying it because it's so incredibly obvious if you see my posts around the boards but just so that when I am long gone there is yet another record of this: Buffy/Angel.

Taake
Taake
WHAT? This is brand new information! :P
I like Sid and Monica Frzylcka. They were sweet and had an enduring relationship.

It just occurs to me that the Addams Family wouldn't have been out of place in the Angelverse (especially season 5--hey, if the kids are grown up then they might recognize Harmony as the girl scout trying to sell them cookies once upon a time!)....Gomez and Morticia are one of the few over the top passionate romantic ships that didn't get old for me. But I feel a twinge of horror thinking of what Joss Whedon would do their relationship. :eek:

WillowFromBuffy
WillowFromBuffy
It would be so funny if the Addams family were WRH clients.

Dora

Scooby
Not really got a favorite, but I guess Spike and Dru , none of Buffy's so called Boyfriends were good for her, next must be Willow and OZ

joseph

Tara & Willow Forever.
I always liked Clem and Dawn as a couple. No romantic expectations, just two people (actually neither of them are people, but that's neither here nor there) who like each other's company and subsist on junk food watching TV (somewhat like me).
clem is sick he eats kittens okay I get it it is suppose to be how people eats other animals like Pigs, well not me I am vegan but still Kittens.

Xander/Spike, Xander/Angel, Xander/Giles, Xander/Larry, Xander/Buffy, Xander/Faith, Xander/Cordelia...
[automerge]1525235060[/automerge]
[QUOTE]WillowFromBuffy No love for Xander/Willow? [/QUOTE]

I ADORE them but more as friends than lovers. Same case for Buffy/Xander, except I ship them hard in S7 as Dawn's parents and don't mind if they'd got together.

Last edited:
WillowFromBuffy
WillowFromBuffy
No love for Xander/Willow?

Taake

Not a witch
Staff member
Black Thorn
I like a lot of pairings but the first that spring to mind are: Buffy and Angel, Spike and Drusilla, Willow and Oz or Tara, and Anya and Giles (technically not offical but c'mon, that's a sexual tension that can't be denied! Xander, go be with Larry instead.)

I have a new appreciation for this pair since re-watching Phases not too long ago.

Spike and Dru will always be my favourite couple. I wish they'd stayed together because, not only did they love each other and make each other happy, but the idea that two evil vampires can be in a healthy (for them) long term relationship whilst the main characters fail in their romantic pursuits is kind of funny.

Another couple I'm shipping is Joyce and Giles. There was chemistry between their teenage selves so it would've been interesting to see how that translates in their middle age.

Favorite: Of course Bangel, if you couldn't already tell by my avi lol.

I enjoyed Cordy/Xander, Giles/Jenny, Spike/Dru, and Willow/Oz

I also found Dangel fascinating, but did not actually ship it.

Oh and Buffy/Faith, too bad it never happened. I think I coulda shipped this one hard.

Top Bottom