• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Who should Darla be with?

Karol

With a soul
Sineya
I dont even blink, of course Angel! I actually think Angelus should never had his soul back.. They were very happy together painting the World red.

My second opinion is Lindsey... in season 2, when Angel just wanna to kill her an kill her (what a surprise ¬¬), he was *so* cute with her *_*

Washburne
Washburne
Angelus all the way. Don´t let Angel mess things up!
Sweetescape
Sweetescape
Angelus! :D

chiigusa

Slayer Comma The
I liked Darla with Lindsey. It was an oddly hypnotic relationship.

Then again, I love the bond that Darla & Drusilla have in Reunion/Redefinition. It's so adorable.

C
caritas08
Yes Darla and Lindsey go together.
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Darla and Lindsey didn't really work. They looked good together, but he was obviously in love with her, and she was using him.

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
I dont even blink, of course Angel! I actually think Angelus should never had his soul back.. They were very happy together painting the World red.
To me it´s simple. Vamp Darla should be with Angelus. Great couple, but Vamp Darla and Angel? Yuck! So wrong it can be. Human Darla and Angel could have worked but since I want to see Angel with someone else I suppose I´d choose Lindsey. But since I love evil Darla better I´ll go with Angelus.

NeonNightLight
NeonNightLight
[No message]

Lindsey McDonald

Spirit Boy
Larla! Larla!!! LARLA!!!LARLA!!!!LARLA!!!!!!LARLA!!!!LARLA!!!!!

So, that would be Lindsey. Well, for that time in the storyline anyway. I think Darla and Angelus were great together (the anti-Bangel), but that wouldn't work anymore. Well, it would, but not if Angel is Angel. I just think that the Larla dynamic was great. I can't see it lasting though.

Y
yellowcrayon
Is there anyone you don't ship with Lindsey?
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Joan the Vampire Slayer
nice banner :)
D
DrusillaRox
no way, Darsilla! We NEED Langel

Mozzymandias

I'm back baby.
Black Thorn
I'd say human Darla with Lindsey and Vamp Darla with Angelus, I wish they had more time together on screen because it was great watching them.

B
Brandonxx93
[No message]

Lou

Scooby
I'm gonna have to go with Lindsey, especially if we're talking nice lovable either human or just trying to be good Darla.
Maybe not if she's in MASS MURDERER mode, but since I don't want to see Angel be bad, I'm going to have to always see her as sweet and adorable. In which case, Lindsey.

L
Lindsey McDonald
Yes! And your sig is just great!

Harm

Scooby
Drusilla. I liked her with Angelus but I can't stand him. And Drusilla and her where so cute with their little Nickers.
(I just always say that ever since Anya did).

DarkAvenger

Scooby
lol i have to say (and please DON'T KILL ME) that i don't think about her that much.. i didn't think about this untill i saw this thread. :/ My opinion is this: Soulless Darla should be with Angelus, Human Darla should be with... nobody?? ??? I mean, Drusilla?? wtf?? Angel? NO! Lindsey? NONONONONONONO! (i'm sorry. i just can't stand lindsey/darla). Darla with the Immortal?? :/ Well, i don't know.. maybe? ...

Wishing Oceans

I don't think, I know.
I've always like Darla with Angel. : popcorn: I think that the Darla/Angel relationship was more complex and deeper rooted than many of the other relationships, maybe even Spuffy.

Darla is Angel's sire, so most likely they have some sort of long-lasting connection. They knew each other for centuries, and though soulless, I do believe they were in a type of love. After all, Angel would have died to save her when he was human, and Darla was tortured by watching it.

They were the parents of the miracle child, which has too count for something, because it was a prophecy. They went from evil lovers to mortal enemies-to allies-to parents. The journey most likely really let them know and understand each part of the other.

Which, in my opinion, is why I love Dangel. But I'm probably biased because I love the character Darla.

Joan the Vampire Slayer
Joan the Vampire Slayer
i love darla too :)
laianna
laianna
[No message]

Airam

Zen baby.
Sineya
LINDSEY!!! Hands down! I really was rooting for them, the way Lindsey would look at her *sigh* And I think if she'd been able to stay human ALL that love that Lindsey threw at her would have made her get over Angel and they would have so happy together... far better than Eve anyway *blech* I guess human Darla and Angel could work too BUT Angel and Cordy belong together so I can't root for that.

BlasterBoy606

Big Damn Hero
No one except for her child if she didn't die. I mean, seriously, if she got her soul back, I wouldn't want her to be with Angel or Lindsay or Drusilla or anything like that....I just wanted her to care for the baby above all else.

Sweetescape

Eyeballs to entrails, my sweet.
I'd just written a long reply but my connection went...so basically i said...

Vampire Darla with Angelus they were so beautifully wicked and evil together! :D My perfect couple.
The normal Darla with either Lindsey or The Immortal...but didn't Darla say to Lindsey in the Angel episode "Darla" that her and Angelus were soulmates...so would she even want to be with anyone else?

L
Lindsey McDonald
Menage á trois? :P
Top Bottom