• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Who should Darla be with?

Joan the Vampire Slayer

Carpe Spuffy!
Angelus is he was still around. Personally, I don't think she had found her real soulmate yet.
[br][/br]
Edit:
[br][/br]
I've always like Darla with Angel. : popcorn: I think that the Darla/Angel relationship was more complex and deeper rooted than many of the other relationships, maybe even Spuffy.

Darla is Angel's sire, so most likely they have some sort of long-lasting connection. They knew each other for centuries, and though soulless, I do believe they were in a type of love. After all, Angel would have died to save her when he was human, and Darla was tortured by watching it.

They were the parents of the miracle child, which has too count for something, because it was a prophecy. They went from evil lovers to mortal enemies-to allies-to parents. The journey most likely really let them know and understand each part of the other.

Which, in my opinion, is why I love Dangel. But I'm probably biased because I love the character Darla.

Yes, I am absolutely fascinated by Dangel. Even though Angel claims me never loved her - he obviously has some sort of obsessive fascination with her. She was his sire, and also lover...very interesting stuff, the Fanged Four in general.

I agree with you. I think that if they had tried, Angel and human Darla could have made it work, and raised Conner. Yet, wouldn't really make for interesting plot :) I think Darla just needed more time to adjust to having a soul, like Angel and Spike had.

I don't think Darla was a hopeless case.

Darla and Angel, or Angelus. Doesn't matter. They're really cute together, and I think they're made for eachother in a way. Would they have lasted that long if they weren't soulmates (although soulmates is not the right word since neither of them had a soul at the time. Duh)

Technopagan

Townie
She should be with Angelus. I can't define myself as a bangle but I hate spuffy and I realized its because i think angelus should be with Darla. Someone posted a video with clips from all the flashbacks on BB and it really shows you how they were meant to be together.

Lindsey McDonald

Spirit Boy
She should be with Angelus. I can't define myself as a bangle but I hate spuffy and I realized its because i think angelus should be with Darla. Someone posted a video with clips from all the flashbacks on BB and it really shows you how they were meant to be together.

You hate Spuffy because you like Dangelus? Whuh? How are they related?

Technopagan

Townie
Sorry I guess I wasn't clear. The reason why i'm not a bangle is because I think Darla and Angelus should be together. I just wanted to make it clear that I'm not a spuffy

L
Lindsey McDonald
Ahhhhh, I get it now!

SpikesAngel

Townie
I was for Lindsey. I mean vampire Darla and Angelus are really cool together but human Darla should've been with Lindsey. He really loved her... It was so cute how he treated her.
In my opinion she should've stayed human, found a cure and then lived happily ever after with Lindsey. :biggrin:

The reason I don't really want Angel with Darla (well, also because I like Lindsey more) is because I think he belongs with Cordy!

I loved Darla, though! And I can understand why they all want her. She's really pretty.

Blaze

Let it Burn
Black Thorn
Vamp Darla should be with Drusilla. Darla was a bit crazy on the side with Angelus but with Drusilla, they looked totally wacked.

Human Darla should be with Angel

Have Faith

Townie
DRUSILLA!!!!!!!! THEY ARE THE FUNNIEST, MOST TERRIFYING VAMPIRES EVER, WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER!!!
that is my vote. plus i am a HUGE drusilla fan.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

who isnt a drusilla fan?
reply!

P

Perny

Darla belongs with Angelus, and Sprusilla. All four of them. They are great as a duo, but the whole 'four people playing off at each other' all the time is wicked for vampires. Wicked, in the sense of good, and entertaining. Besides...We've seen Spike and Dru together, Angelus and Dru, Angelus and Darla, Possible Angelus and Spike action...Are we really going to think that Darla and Spike NEVER did it? I mean, sure Spike was devoted to Dru, but come on....

laianna
laianna
Mwahahaha. 8)

Misty

Angel Hands Down! Definately not Lindsay, they didn't even get together, and the only close time was in "Darla," and that was when she bit him to become a vampire again.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Darla and Angel, nope. Darla and Angelus? now that is different. She tended to go for the sort of 'person' who liked mass murder. She still does, check out Dexter!

anyatara

Scooby
Angelus, no question. I mean, I'm a fan of Cordy/Angel, but if Darla was in the picture; I'd willingly allow Angel to get a happy, lose his soul and go back to her. They were so damn awesome for an evil, vampirical couple - I wish there'd been more flashbacks of Darla and Angel[us].

Megalita

Because it's wrong.
Angelus. You know what? Maybe even Angel. Though I generally dislike Darla, I think her and Angel/us' relationship is pretty interesting.

Eleftheria

Scooby
Darla proved to be a very interesting character and had a very fascinating end in season 3.
Well if Darla is a vampire...soulless,monstrous,killing all the time,then she and Angelus belong together...

Human Darla with her soul,she could be with Angel...because they know each other so well and given the fact they both share the experience of having a soul and regret about all the past sins...but i don't think they match...Angel certainly has an obsession with her,she is after all his sire and so much more,but there was no love there...Angel just felt obliged to protect her and guide her.
And besides the only true match for Angel IMO is Buffy.

I don't like Linsday and Darla together...the only person who can deal with Darla and truly understand her is Angel...but it could never work.

Vamp Darla and Angel definitely can't be together,cause Darla would want to return to her old ways and Angel is having a totally different mission.I have to thank Darla though,cause without even knowing she led Angel to an epiphany!

Wishing Oceans

I don't think, I know.
I'm a huge Dangel fan (Obviously) but like Spike, Darla seems to be one of those characters that'll click with anyone. She was cute with Dru, and I've always wanted to see her with Spike. :D But overall, I'll always believe that Angel's her boy. :)

Airam
Airam
Oooh, I never considered Darla & Spike... that would be interesting.
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Spike and Darla? Hot. :)
B
BillyidolwannaB
Dru and Darla were a cool duo.
Top Bottom