• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Who should Darla be with?

Sternbeeere

Glory´s sane(?) groupie
I would say either Lindsey or Angel/us. With Lindsey they had a lot of chemistry and care for one an other. With Angel(us) they have a history, they know each others bad and good sites and are capable to deal with them. Both long for a nuclear family somehow and have a son together.

bespangeled

Scooby
Black Thorn
For god's sake, can't a woman wreak a little havoc without a man being involved?"

-Drusilla-Darla-drusilla-33941482-1024-768.jpg

Drusilla Wallpaper: Drusilla & Darla

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
That's awesome!

Mr Trick

Scooby
Well I was far more excited about the connection between Darla and Angel than his bond with Buffy or Cordy for that matter. Then again there were just too many issues with that as a relationship. Lindsey as an outside bet, but really it can only Drusella if anybody:p

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Angelus! Angelus and Darla were amazing. They double crossed each other numerous times and always got back together. That's an honest relationship. :D

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
I would love Darla & Lindsay together! They had a really great chemistry on screen! & I totally wanted more of that
Sadly Angel & Vampire Darla would never work!
So Lindsay for sure!

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
Darla and Drusilla should spend eternity taking baths together and going hunting.

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
I once read a fic that had souled human Darla and Wes together and I was really digging it.. just saying :)

Priceless
Priceless
I can actually see that
Top Bottom