• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Who Should I Contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
If you need help with something on the boards, this should help you get to the right person.

Please remember that the staff is not paid for what they do, and they are busy online and off, so please be patient and they will respond to you as soon as they can. Please only contact one member of staff or post in the help forum so we don't take up our time on something that's already been taken care of.

Before contacting the staff for help, please be sure you've read the FAQ. There is lots of useful information in there that we've taken a lot of time to compile. Also do a search of the Help Forum to make sure your question has not been asked already, as well as the Board News Forum to make sure a staff member has not already posted an answer to your question. We don't expect you to know everything, but we do expect you to make an attempt to find an answer before you ask.

Contacting the Staff

The best way to get help is to post in the Help Forum - more staff members will see your question there (instead of just one via private conversation or email) and other members may also be able to help if a staff member is not online.

Please only email the staff if you cannot use private conversations (pc's/pm's). That helps helps us respond to you more quickly - emails are easily forgotten if we can't get right to the boards after reading your email.

If you need to contact a staff member personally

- If your question is regarding something in a specific forum (moving, deleting, editing, etc.), you may ask any of the moderators (Taake, brinkster130 or nightshade). They can bring the issue to an administrator (me - Buffy Summers) if necessary. Please do not contact me to move/delete/edit threads. Be sure to include the link to the specific thread or post you are talking about.

- For name changes, please contact Buffy Summers.

- To request affiliation or a link exchange, please contact Buffy Summers.

- For anything Board Newsletter-related, please contact Taake.

- To correct a quote, please contact Buffy Summers via private conversation (pc/pm).

- If you are having a problem with a specific member, please contact a moderator. They will bring it to an admin's attention if it is not something they can handle directly.

- If you see something abusive or inappropriate on the boards, you can use the "Report" link in each post or private conversation and we will take care of it ASAP. Please do not take issues into your own hands - just ignore such behavior and let the mods take care of it.

- PMing me will not get your question answered more quickly than pming a mod - I get a lot of private messages so it takes me longer to get to them, especially when they aren't urgent. Same goes for emailing me ;) In fact, emailing me is the slowest way to get your problem addressed. Also, please do not post support questions on the staff's personal profile, or tag us in a thread for support (no one likes to be paged to a thread). Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom