• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Who wants to watch some Buffy? (4)

nightshade

Plotting and planning
Staff member
Black Thorn
If anyone doesn't want to watch the football, I'm about to watch Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered

And the watch returns today! We will be watching Helpless and then for something a bit more lighter Witch! All welcome from about 5.00pm UK time today:)

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
*waits for net to implode* ⏳
Looks like it will just be the one episode this week. Me and @HowiMetdaSlayer will be watching Out of Sight, Out of Mind at 5.00pm (UK time) today. Anyone else in?

P.S. We are planning a Halloween double bill of Halloween and Fear, Itself in a couple of weeks. Might even make it a triple with All the Way;)

This Sunday (5.00pm UK) a few of use will be watching a triple bill of Halloween, Fear, Itself and All the Way. Whose in? This could be the most epic BB watch ever!:p

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
Ooh Halloween epis! Love them. Sadly I'm away then!

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
That sucks! Will have to get you in on a watch someday.

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
I think you need to do a serious rewatch @Taake starting with the first episode and report back in how many episodes Xander's egg resembles a head.

Just a reminder that today (5.00pm, UK time) will be the special Buffy Halloween triple watch (Halloween, Fear, Itself and All the Way). Already have a few on board but for anyone else interested join us in the chatty box at 5:)

Top Bottom