• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Who was the scariest vampire?

Moggin

Tasty Townie
The Master had classic horror film looks, as did the uber-vamps, but my personal pick is Drusilla. I love her story, and think she is complex, fascinating, beautiful, and delightfully goofy, but her vampire face and the few times she gets very aggressive are truly frightening. Credit to Juliette Landau, those eyes alone can send bad chills up my spine. Who is your pick?

sweetiepie

Townie
The Master had classic horror film looks, as did the uber-vamps, but my personal pick is Drusilla. I love her story, and think she is complex, fascinating, beautiful, and delightfully goofy, but her vampire face and the few times she gets very aggressive are truly frightening. Credit to Juliette Landau, those eyes alone can send bad chills up my spine. Who is your pick?
The ubervamps!

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Drusilla & Angelus
Dru was unpredictable and beautifully insane!
Angelus, well apart from down right yummy, he was warped and dangerous.

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
Do you remember Mr. Trick's feeding face? Like when he snatches that dude from the fast food joint, or the pizza guy? He has the creepiest feeding face of all of them. His eyes bug out and his teeth seem extra long. He scares me with that face.

Wesxfred

You know what they say about payback...
I would say either Drusilla or Angelus, probably just because of how twisted and unexpected they can be. Also, Spike when he was using railroad spikes - Ouch!

Top Bottom